The Venting Thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Nerdy first world problems but I ordered a copy of Heartgold and it has the original save file from whomever owned it first. They have a Raikou. They taught it cut and strength. WHYYYYYY would you do that!? WHY!?

ALL of my dog friends (real life and intarwebs) have been so, so, so fabulous regarding Buzz's death. Like seriously. A few friends are clients/customers at one or both of my works, and if I don't want to talk about it that day, they get it. If I do, they listen.

I've had two people I know/work with ask me directly why he was euthanized. Can. Not. Deal.

I know they aren't really questioning my decision, because they're not mean people. But they really just don't get it. And it frustrates me to the point of crying because I don't know how to handle it. They don't NEED TO KNOW, but if I can't just not say anything.

I don't want to be at work today. :(
That sucks, I'm sorry. :(

SaraB

Megan, tell them to shove it.

I have ridiculous puppy fever and a puppy is not at all what I need right now. Also, went to look at a dog at a local shelter that just became adoptable, he was adopted by the time I got there. Farg.

I really don't want a puppy....really dont want another dog right now

However I am so smitten with this pup

Hopefully he is adopted really really soon so I can stop looking at him.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I want a puppy so bad I know what his name AND registered name will be.

Also... it happened.
I was afraid it would happen when I took my shoes off after the marathon. But a month rolled by and I thought I'd gotten away with it.
NOPE.
I have officially lost a toenail.
Oh God it's disgusting. I cut it back so it wouldn't get ripped off it's so gross. SO GROSS. WHY.
I DON'T WANT TO RUN EVER AGAIN.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Nerdy first world problems but I ordered a copy of Heartgold and it has the original save file from whomever owned it first. They have a Raikou. They taught it cut and strength. WHYYYYYY would you do that!? WHY!?
Bahahah I don't get why someone would do that.

On a similar note, I kinda wish I could order Paris a tag with just this on it:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I want a puppy so bad I know what his name AND registered name will be.

Also... it happened.
I was afraid it would happen when I took my shoes off after the marathon. But a month rolled by and I thought I'd gotten away with it.
NOPE.
I have officially lost a toenail.
Oh God it's disgusting. I cut it back so it wouldn't get ripped off it's so gross. SO GROSS. WHY.
I DON'T WANT TO RUN EVER AGAIN.
That happened to me when I was a teenager, I was hoping around trying to out a pair of pants on and came down just right on the corner of my bed ... my toenail fell off too! It looked so weird! He never did grow back the same :(, hope yours has more luck.

And hurt ... it hurt worse than getting kicked in the shoulder and my tattoos combined!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Saturday night and I'm hanging out in bed trying to finish up my CE credits that I need by the end of June, by watching an hour long video about diabetes.

I am the coolest.

Also, I hate diabetes and I'm not really keen on this woman's speaking voice. Should be a good hour.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I really don't want a puppy....really dont want another dog right now

However I am so smitten with this pup

Hopefully he is adopted really really soon so I can stop looking at him.
Want. He's so adorable. You guys are luckily you have dogs. I.Want.A.Dog.So.Much.

Members online

No members online now.