Kota

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you. What a wonderful, loving boy he was. Cherish all the memories.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Thanks everybody. I feel bad this has so many people in tears and what I wrote for Happy months ago wasn't nearly as touching haha. But I was so in shock when I wrote Happy's up. Unfortunately I had almost all week to think about just how much I was losing, and exactly how broken my heart was, if we lost Kota. And of course all I can think of for Happy is funny stuff anyway. Poor Happy.

I posted a little thing on my Facebook, and a co-worker just told me she was out with one of our old co-workers last night, who told her they just found out they would probably have to put down their dog soon. And she read my Facebook post about Kota, and she said "and it was just touching. and it helped."
that's Kota for you.

He really was an amazing dog, and we were so lucky to have ended up with him in our lives.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You definitely made me cry, and I think that's the mark of a d*mn good dog. I've never even met him, and I'm crying because the world is short one beautiful soul of a dog.

You write beautifully Beanie, but I wanted to tell you that even though I cried, your last line made me laugh out loud. Out of sorrow for you, and I don't have a word for it, but it was just, fitting.

Members online