Fila Needs Rescued!!

filarotten

Fila the love
That was posted on one of the fila forums. I wish, I wish...but, I know I can't. I was surprised how many filas are on petfinder. Somebody needs to give them both a permanent home. Poor babies.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That GentleGiants place would also be a good place to look. I was browsing around their site the other night and they seem to have a good thing going.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Renee,
I noticed where they were saying how "difficult" they are to handle. I was thinking, yea just hand him to Renee. :) Seriously, I am sure they take a special person to train them and care for them, but I do wish he had a place to go.

filarotten

Fila the love
I do to Ash, I wish someone would give him a good home. I wouldn't say Fila's are difficult. It's the protective nature that requires experienced owners. I wish I could change the way people view Filas. It seems so many good experienced owners are afraid of this breed. Or, idiots want them for guardians only and then can't handle them from lack of understanding and attention. I have to say this...if this had been a thread about, goldens, gsd's or another well know breed more people would have paid attention. So sad, they are wonderful dogs. Hey, why don't you adopt him... you have great knowledge about dogs. They play well with small dogs...if the small dogs will let them. lol

Members online