Chance brag!

A year ago, to the month, we were asked to move out of our apartments because Chance had gotten off leash and chased a little girl. Now, a full year later, and after tons of work. This is what happened when he met a family friends daughter that came in from New York for my brothers wedding.

Yes he really is that tall compared to her.

He kept licking her RIGHT in the face

She loved Bailey

Kody was playing out back with my parents, so I dont have any of her with him. But I was so proud of Chance!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
That is a big deal, a really big deal! :) You should be very proud of him and of yourself. So many people would avoid the issue, rather than work with their dog. Dealing with kid issues is no fun at all... Gonzo will probably always be fearful of kids that he doesn't know, and it's hard when a lot of kids have no manners. She seems like a sweet little girl.

That is a big deal, a really big deal! :) You should be very proud of him and of yourself. So many people would avoid the issue, rather than work with their dog. Dealing with kid issues is no fun at all... Gonzo will probably always be fearful of kids that he doesn't know, and it's hard when a lot of kids have no manners. She seems like a sweet little girl.
I was sooo proud of him. His biggest problem was he was underexercised when we lived at the apartments.

I carried her in, and my roomate was by Chance, just in case. His crate was nearby also. He sniffed her, and jumped up to smell her. I crouched down with her and he sniffed and licked her. I put her down and they were playing in no time! She liked how big he way!

Wow... Nice to know that he didnt chase the little girl...
I made sure to take necessary precautions. And Her parents were both right there and were aware of Chances past. He is coming along nicely, I am so proud of my big boy!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOTs of good news today. Horray for you Horray for CHance too!!!!

Members online

No members online now.