Introduce your OTHER pets!

Name:Marilyn
Sex:Female, Spayed
Type of critter:Cat
A bit of a bio: She was born to a stray under our house (well, 3 houses ago). She is completely feral, the only reason we have her is because my mom accidentally ran her over and we payed for her many surgeries..and shes moved with us ever since.
Photo:

Name:Katie
A bit of a bio:Adopted from a rescue at Petsmart
Photo:

Name:Morris
Sex:Male, neutered
A bit of a bio:We bottle fed him as a newborn kitten for the SPCA
Photo:

Name:Rocky
A bit of a bio:Morris' littermate. Bottle baby.
Photo:

Name:Bubbles
A bit of a bio:Morris and Rocky littermate
Photo:

Name:Scooby
Sex:Male, neutered.
A bit of a bio:Found abandoned at my mom's old place of employment. He needed to be bottle fed.
Photo:

Name:Lola
Sex:Female,Spayed
Type of critter:cat
A bit of a bio:Born in our garage to a stray.
Photo:

Name:Barry
A bit of a bio:Lola's brother.
Photo:

Name:Lasagna
Sex:Male, Neutered
A bit of a bio:Lola and Barry's brother
Photo:

Name:Spam
Type of critter:cat
A bit of a bio:Got from a neighbor giving away kittens.
Photo:

*MORE*

Name:pebbles
Sex:Female, Spayed.
A bit of a bio:pregnant stray we took in
Photo:

Name:paris
A bit of a bio:pregnant stray
Photo:

Name:Melvin
Sex:Male, Neutered
A bit of a bio:paris' offspring (the one we kept!)
Photo:

Name:Barney
Sex:Male, unaltered (Cause I can't catch him!)
A bit of a bio:I found him as a kitten in a McDonald's drivethrough. He is completely feral.
Photo:

Name:Gregory
A bit of a bio:I bottle fed him as a tiny kitten
Photo:

Name:Annabelle
A bit of a bio:She was thrown out like trash with her littermates. I took all 6 in, she is the one we kept.
Photo:

Name:Monkey
A bit of a bio:Born to a pregnant stray we had taken in.
Photo:

Name:Wolfy
A bit of a bio:Foster for a rescue, we kept her.
Photo:

Name:Rudiger
A bit of a bio:Foster for a rescue, we kept him.
Photo:

Name:Margaret
A bit of a bio:Rudiger's sister.
Photo:

*MORE*

Name:Thumper
Sex:Female
Type of critter:Harlequin lionhead bunny
A bit of a bio:Got her from an acquaintance who couldn't keep her anymore.
Photo:

Name:Coraline ("Cory")
Type of critter:Chocolate dutch rabbit
A bit of a bio:Got her from a friend who got her as an Easter gift, but couldn't properly care for her, so did the right thing and gave her to me.
Photo:

Name:Max
Sex:Male
Type of critter:Agouti hooded rat
A bit of a bio:His siblings and him were dropped off at Petsmart (in a paper bag)
Photo

Name:Andy
Type of critter:Black hooded rat
A bit of a bio:Max's littermate
Photo:

Name:Charlie
Type of critter:Agouti berkshire rat
A bit of a bio:Andy and Max's littermate
Photo:

Name:Heath
Sex:male
Type of critter:Black hooded/varigated dumbo rat
A bit of a bio:petSmart. My only pet store bought rat.
Photo:

Name:patrick
Type of critter:Beige berkshire rex rat
A bit of a bio:Adopted from SPCA
Photo:

Name:Inuyasha ("INU")
Type of critter:Black capped varigated rat
A bit of a bio:Friend gave him to me
Photo:

Name:Natalie
Type of critter:Beige banded rat
A bit of a bio:She was living in a tiny, tiny cage with her cagemate and was being given away on CL.
Photo

Name:penny
Type of critter:Black hooded rat
A bit of a bio:Natalie's cagemate
Photo

*MORE*

Name:porkChop
Sex: Male
Type of critter:Abyssinian Guinea pig
A bit of a bit bio: Was supposed to be fostering, but hes a keeper!
Photo:

Name:Anastasia
Type of critter:Syrian hamster
A bit of a bio:She was dumped at Petsmart back when I worked there
Photo:

Name:Leopold
Type of critter:Syrian hamster
A bit of a bio:My old job (petSmart) called and asked if I could take him in
Photo:

Name:Turtella "Tella"
Type of critter:Three toed box turtle
A bit of a bio:Got her from my science teacher in 7th grade
Photo:

Name:Tokyo
Type of critter:Red eared slider
A bit of a bio:Saved him from my brother's friend who was keeping him in the smallest of critter keepers. It was a sad existence for him!
Photo:

Name:Sebastian
Type of critter:Hermit crab
A bit of a bio:He had to be adopted out when I worked at PetSmart cause nobody wanted him.
Photo:

Who wanted fish? lol. Well my handsome pink betta man who I have had for 6 years died a few weeks ago. Which leaves me several empty tanks, 1 20 gallon with a horseface loach and a female betta, and my 2,000 gallon pond with about 20ish goldfish and 2 koi.

Name:I never named him/her lol
Type of critter:Horseface loach
A bit of a bio:I got it from petSmart.
Photo

I do not have a good pic of the female betta, I tried and tried!!

An old pic of some of the golds.

The End.

Lauren17

Ok I finally got all my pictures together of everyone :)

Name:Sophie
Sex: female- spayed
Type of critter: cat
A bit of a bio: I got Sophie from neighbor kids that I babysit. I had never seen a kitten so cute in my life and couldn't resist her. She is definately my cat, she drives everyone else NUTS. She has learned to scratch on the door as fast as she can until someone lets her in or out(and she goes in and out a lot). She's very playful and likes to tackle the cats, which they dont enjoy much. She also enjoys chasing the tennis ball with my dog :). She's quite a spoiled bratt haha

Name: Misty
Type of critter: cat
A bit of bio: Misty is pure EVIL! We found her living in a drainage pipe when she was a kitten. For several days me and my sisters would bring her food while we waited for the bus. Finally we were able to grab her and she's ruled the house ever since. She has held a huge grudge against me since I brought my aussie home 6 years ago. She enjoys peeing on anything that belongs to me :(

Lauren17

heres more, I accidently hit enter to ealy lol

Name: Angel
Type of Critter: Cat
Bio: Angel was found in our backyard along with her 2 brothers. One of her brothers dissapeared a couple years ago and the other passed away last fall. 2 years ago she dissapeared for 4 months and showed up 2 days after I brought home Sophie. She was skinny and sick, we think our neighbor took her, her brother, and our other kitten and dumped them somewhere. She found her way back luckily and is a very happy, fat girl.

Name: Megan and Amy
Sex: females
Type of critter: frog
Bio: they were a class pet and given to my mom after the class was over. We dont know much about them, other than they are some kind of African frog and were previously living off dog food. My sister and her friend named them after themselves lol

Name: Lexi
Sex: female
Type of critter: leopard gheco
Bio: my sister got her from Petco a couple years ago. She's very active and likes being hand fed.

Name: Stormy
sex: female
Type of critter: chinchilla
Bio: We got Stormy at a pawn shop where a breeder had gotten out of breeding and dropped her and couple others off. We have had her almost 6 years and we dont know how old she was when we got her. she's very sweet and calm but as she gets older she likes to be left alone more.

Name: Thunder
sex: male- neutered
Bio: we got Thunder to be a cagemate for Stormy. They had 2 kits and then we got him neutered. He's a very friendly boy. The girls boss him around but he still looks out for them. He likes to climb all the way up his 5 ft tall cage to beg for treats.

Name: Tempest
sex: female
Bio: Tempest is the daughter of the other two. She is the shy one of the group but loves to be held and pet.

*more*

Lauren17

Name: Buddy
Sex: male
type of critter: sugar glider- White faced blond
Bio: buddy is my gorgeous boy. I got him to be a mate for my female glider after her cagemate died. They had 2 joeys together but didnt get along to great so he is now living with his son. He is very sweet and only crabbed once or twice since I got him, but is very protective of charlie. He also goes crazy for grasshoppers.

Name: Charlie
sex: male
type of critter: sugar glider- white faced blond
bio: charlie is my sweet little pocket pet. He is the friendliest, sweetest glider I've ever met. He will sleep all day curled up in my hand or pocket. Loves licking treats off my fingers. he had an accident in his wodent wheel and lost half his tail, and is a very small guy so he's kinda an ungly duckling haha, but I think he is the most adorable little glider. I dont have many good pictures of him here, the best one is on my phone.

on right:

sleeping in my pocket:

Name: Arnie
type of critter: betta fish
bio: We found him at Petco on christmas eve, belly up but still alive. My sister didnt want him to die on christmas eve so we bought him. he flipped back over and was doing fine when my cat decided to play with him and had him in her mouth when we found her. I have no idea how but he is still alive and fine today.

Name: Gangsta (maybe)
type of critter: betta fish
bio: I've had him for one week now. I got him to be a dorm pet while I'm at school now. He is very pretty and a spoiled guy. He is very active and likes to beg for food constantly.

Name:Mike(alangelo)
Type of critter:Red Eared Slider
A bit of a bio:Got Mike when i was 8 years old (almost 24). I plan to have him around for a long, long time. He is (probably obvious) the oldest pet I have, and have had. he has far outlived all our other pets. he is a very easy going turtle. has never nipped at me, hardly ever even hissed at me. He has moved so many times in his life with us. When most get rid of the RES for being boring, and a "waste of space" I find him unique, very easy to care for, doesnt take up to much room, and its just a generaly easy going pet. Not to much personalty, but oh well. When my boyfriend wanted to move to Alberta, he said "how the heck are we going to drive 2 days with a dog cat and turtle int he cab of a truck lol" I wouldnt have it any other way, what ever lifes journey is he will follow, no matter how much harder it is to move him then a dog or cat.
Photo: to come. I need to scan through my PB accounts. And cant do that right now.

Name:Marley
Type of critter: DSH
A bit of a bio:She is the clown of the family. in to anything and everything. She knows how to work her cute looks and get what she pleases. She must have some one watching her as she eats. if no one is in the room, she will walk through the house meowing until some one follows her to her dish, where she will jump up to, look at the food, look at the person, meow and start eating. She doesnt like dining alone lol. The doorbell rings, you better be sure there will be a cat greating you at the door. She loves to hide in with the shoes and pop out at you. She is not overly affectionate, but she hates being all by herself. She follows me around worse then blaze, as she is sooo tiny 9probablyw eights about 4lbs) and so small I never see her before I trip over her. She loves to play with red BB balls (no white, yellow or any other colour, always red) she will spend hours playing with them. Anything is a toy with her. I gave her turkey yesterday. And she proceded to play with it for over a hour before Blaze got annoyed and ran up and ate it on her lol. She is bratty and demanding and very very bratty lol but she is a doll, no matter how many times she tries to bite or scratch me, I adore her.
Photo: picture to come.

Name:Mike(alangelo)
Type of critter:Red Eared Slider
A bit of a bio:Got Mike when i was 8 years old (almost 24). I plan to have him around for a long, long time. He is (probably obvious) the oldest pet I have, and have had. he has far outlived all our other pets. he is a very easy going turtle. has never nipped at me, hardly ever even hissed at me. He has moved so many times in his life with us. When most get rid of the RES for being boring, and a "waste of space" I find him unique, very easy to care for, doesnt take up to much room, and its just a generaly easy going pet. Not to much personalty, but oh well. When my boyfriend wanted to move to Alberta, he said "how the heck are we going to drive 2 days with a dog cat and turtle int he cab of a truck lol" I wouldnt have it any other way, what ever lifes journey is he will follow, no matter how much harder it is to move him then a dog or cat.
Photo:

*Nothing is growing on his shell, its the flash hitting bubbles or somthing on him.
Name:Marley
Type of critter: DSH
A bit of a bio:She is the clown of the family. in to anything and everything. She knows how to work her cute looks and get what she pleases. She must have some one watching her as she eats. if no one is in the room, she will walk through the house meowing until some one follows her to her dish, where she will jump up to, look at the food, look at the person, meow and start eating. She doesnt like dining alone lol. The doorbell rings, you better be sure there will be a cat greating you at the door. She loves to hide in with the shoes and pop out at you. She is not overly affectionate, but she hates being all by herself. She follows me around worse then blaze, as she is sooo tiny 9probablyw eights about 4lbs) and so small I never see her before I trip over her. She loves to play with red BB balls (no white, yellow or any other colour, always red) she will spend hours playing with them. Anything is a toy with her. I gave her turkey yesterday. And she proceded to play with it for over a hour before Blaze got annoyed and ran up and ate it on her lol. She is bratty and demanding and very very bratty lol but she is a doll, no matter how many times she tries to bite or scratch me, I adore her.
Photo:
Yawning:

Outside today:

In the car today:
Waiting for my mom to get in the car

Eating some turkey. No it wasnt all for her lol Blaze helped eat it too.

I had to quote this as I forgot to add photos, and couldnt edit now.

Bailey.

I love my mutts!
Name: Misty
Type: Chinchilla, Heterogeneous Beige
Bio: I got Misty with my first group of chins, dumped on me by an ex. She was bred by a breeder in PA.
Photo:

Name: Crichton, CAK K65
Type of critter: Chinchilla, Heterogeneous Beige possible Sapphire Carrier
A bit of a bio: From a large rancher, now retired. He is my favorite- a very outgoing boy!
Photo:

Name: Max - HTC T3
Type of critter: Chinchilla, Hetero Beige
A bit of a bio: Son of Misty and Crichton, lives with Crichton. Total sweetheart but easily stressed out.
Photo:

Name: Tilly - HTC T5
Type of critter: Homogeneous Beige
A bit of a bio: Daughter to Misty and Crichton, brother to Max. Lives with Misty. The most skittish of the four.
Photo:

Members online

No members online now.