how to make a COOL signature?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I see people with these really cool signatures with colors and names and all that jazz and I wonder how you guys do it. I just have my cheap generic homemade one and I want a cool one with my dog's pictures and pretty colors and words. How can I get this done, or do it myself?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
huh? what's that? Sorry I am COMPLETELY computer illiterate! It's a miracle that I can even turn the computer on.

nedim

Lol, its cool. I have two parents who are fazed by the same stuff.lol A photo editing program is one such as Adobe photoshop. I personally dont have one because I deleted it by mistake a while back, so I usually ask someone else to make one for me.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
is there any one on the forum that I could ask to make me one. I don't think I have one of those I have a generic paintshop but that is it.

nedim

Gaddyloves dogs and Keyodie have made my last two. They did a great job on it too. I dont know if they have time to make one because the school year just started over there.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
If anyone else has the ability besides though two (gaddylovesdogs and keyodie) and would not mind helping a computer illiterate simpleton like myself out please respond to this thread or pm me. THANKS!

Richie12345

I can make a decent one for you. I don't have the best software, but it would look better than the one you have now

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
your's is cool. I want my dog's pictures in the signature though. I love the flying dog with the cape, it's cute.

:D The Dog in my sig is the same Dog in my avatar. Her name is Bear, and lives in Australia with a girl from my MSN list who I talk to loads. She is the Dog which made me want a Dog of my own once I seen how awesome she was. :)

Adrienne

I will toy with it a bit on Adobe, I am still learnig the ropes though so be patient. Are those the pics you want to use it your sig?

Y

yuckaduck

juliefurry said:
I see people with these really cool signatures with colors and names and all that jazz and I wonder how you guys do it. I just have my cheap generic homemade one and I want a cool one with my dog's pictures and pretty colors and words. How can I get this done, or do it myself?
Me too I would love to get a cool signature but I don't even know how to resize my pictures. They always post hugh and take up so much room. I just don't want to put Yuck's picture as hugh as it is for a signature, I bet there would be complaints and can't really blame people.

M

Manchesters

Red Eyes

juliefurry said:
your's is cool. I want my dog's pictures in the signature though. I love the flying dog with the cape, it's cute.
Except for the Husky with the red eyes, I think your sig. pic is pretty!

Y

yuckaduck

Manchesters said:
Except for the Husky with the red eyes, I think your sig. pic is pretty!
I really hate to agree but Shelby looks a bit possessed there. But it is nice so I can just pretend her eyes are brown or blue.

Members online

No members online now.