Lost boy :(

A man phoned work today (why he didn't phone the spca instead of a pet store I don't know) and said he'd found a dog last night. He's not in a position to keep it and is going away in 2 days. But didn't want to leave him outside to take chances with cars and it being so cold. So little lost boy is now here, actually in the bathroom since I don't know if he has any disease or heaven forbid fleas. He's very friendly, kinda skittish (a customer went to pet him and he ducked and dropped to the floor like he was going to be hit). He's scared to death of toys, especially those with a squeaker and wouldn't chew any food/cookies we offered him, just mouth it or lick it. Dirty and reaking of stale smoke but he's a good weight. He has a collar on but no tags. :(

So he's here for the night since my mother absolutly through a fit when she saw him, she hasn't spoken to me since even though I told her he's only here for a night or two at most, there are no plans to keep him. He's cute though, I must admit, hopefully someone is really missing him and looking for him. Going to have to see about getting him to a rescue tomorrow, as much as I would like to keep him here until his owners or a new home is found its not the right setting for him. My mother is beside herself and Boone is acting quite aggressivly. Never seen him act like that towards any dog, maybe its because little lost boy is intact? Woof thinks its great and doesn't understand why he can't play with the white fluffy thing. :rolleyes:

Yup, already on the to do list, along with posting up a flyer at work, and the vets office (we only have one). I'll be informing all the rescues in the area and posted an ad on one of two popular classified websites here along with word of mouth. Hopefully little lost boy can return to his home soon.

Members online

No members online now.