Maddie's new collar, and bed :o

Brattina88

Maddie is breaking away from the nude, and wearing a collar again!!
This one is made by maxfox, with a special "D" ring in hope of her neck not breaking out ;) So far, so good!! No scratching, redness, or scabbing! :D
This is such a relief to me - I've been worried about her getting out or something, with no ID. Plus, with my collar addiction I was going through withdraw or something :rolleyes:

Anywho... The pics:

Playing with her favorite toy... her hedgehog

:yikes: a new bed! A STRAWBERRY one at that!!! (yes, I'm obsessed with collars... and strawberries :eek:)

using her fluffy paws as a pillow lol

dis new bed iz comfie - why youz wake meh?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Yayyyyyy! :D

Do you mind if I use one of the pictures of her collar to put on my website gallery? Could I use the one of her in her strawberry collar (that you posted in the Morgan Collars thread), too? Please please please? :hail:

ETA: That bed is AWESOME!!! I want to curl up and sleep in it with her. :eek: :cool:

Brattina88

Me too! I need strawberry bedding, lol. You can use any of the pics you want :D ! I might have to hit you up for another strawberry collar ha ha. i'm loving the print on this new bed!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ooo neat! How did you manage to get a D-ring she wouldn't react to? I'm very interested to hear about this new Morgan Collars option!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Way to go, Maxfox, for making a collar that doesn't make her break out! Looks great on her, and her new bed looks very comfy!

Brattina88

Well, Cynthia will be able to explain it much better than I :eek: ;), but its made from the same type of metal that is used for small animal cages, with the black protective coating . . .

I've left it on her since I got the collar Thursday (I'm pretty sure) Like I said, so far, so good! :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Ooo neat! How did you manage to get a D-ring she wouldn't react to? I'm very interested to hear about this new Morgan Collars option!
I found powder-coated D-rings. It's the same process that is used for many small animal cages and also some metal dog crates, the ones that have that kind of "plastic"-like coating on the wire bars. It completely covers the metal, and is much tougher than paint.

If you want to know all the nitty-gritty details about powder-coating, here is a Wiki article about the process. :D
Powder coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The small animal cages made me think to look for it. Sugar gliders are very sensitive to certain metals, so powder-coated cages are very important. I figured that if it was safe and effective for the suggies, it would hopefully help Maddie out! :D I am really happy to hear that it's working so far!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.