Keeps logging me out!

Sher

Designed for Love
I log in to post something, then read for a while, then want to post something again, then find out I am no longer logged in and have to do it all over again.... is there anyway to keep myself logged in as long as I am on this site? Sometimes I do alot of reading before I want to post again and it's rather annoying that I have been kicked off....:mad:

Sher

Designed for Love
Looks like there is not a lot of help or answers for this, Smkie...:lol-sign:
Anyone out there????!!!.....:confused:

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
If you take too long to post something- it logs you out for inactivity. Just because you're writing a post does not mean you are active on the board. You have to be moving through it. So if you spend 8 minutes posting something, when you get ready to post it, no dice, because you've been booted.

I stay logged in all the time, but I also use the "remember me" check mark and I never have problems with losing my posts.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my computer was worked on by someone i thought maybe it had something to do with what he did...all i know is if i go to one part of the forum and then switch to another and decide to post something i find i am logged out. There isn't even a few minutes time delay. It never happened before. I bet i logged in 10 times today. And that is with the remember me box selected.

Members online

No members online now.