Chaz puppies of 2013

SpringerLover

If someone were to, hypothetically, get a puppy with a full tail from a traditionally docked breed, would you do a word play on "tail" in the registered name? Or is that too corny?

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
If someone were to, hypothetically, get a puppy with a full tail from a traditionally docked breed, would you do a word play on "tail" in the registered name? Or is that too corny?
I totally would, but I'm corny. I was going to name swagger something about not being a Plott... but he doesn't live with me so it wouldn't make much sense lol

Katem

Oh, oh what breed of mastiff??
English. I'm super excited. I've always had drool rags around for Bear...but in the past month or so they seem to have multiplied exponentially. My sister said I'm subconsciously collecting things for the new dog. I almost ordered a 55" crate the other day before I realized it would probably be a little silly to buy that this early.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I already told you! It has to be Blahbyblah's A _____'s Tale.

Oooh! Blahbyblah's A Phoenix Tale!

Get it! Cause fire.

Yes, I'm leaving now... :p

Oh but wait, hold onto your panties! How about Blahbyblah's because racecar. Boom.

SpringerLover

I already told you! It has to be Blahbyblah's A _____'s Tale.

Oooh! Blahbyblah's A Phoenix Tale!

Get it! Cause fire.

Yes, I'm leaving now... :p

Oh but wait, hold onto your panties! How about Blahbyblah's because racecar. Boom.
I actually like the Phoenix one, because racecar. Duh.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
EVERY time someone asked you about that tail you would have to say "because racecar" and walk away. EVERY TIME. Mandatory.

Members online

No members online now.