I am such a wuss lol

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
It is actually really funny though lol.

So yall know about me wanting to write a book.
I had started on it a few days ago, but threw everything away and started again tonight.

I was writing everything down from details of the characters to the name of the place to where its at and then I started getting into real details of the actual story... I got so into it and was putting so much detail into how the characters died and how everyone got tortured or killed, that I scared myself and now I can't sleep :lol-sign:

I feel the urge to go watch a disney movie.

Anyone ever wrote something, dreamed something, etc. so awful that you just got freaked out and didn't want to sleep?

B

Backward_Cinderella

Yes, constantly. My mind is a demented place... Sometimes I wonder why I'm not a serial killer. LOL

Maybe this will help your writing, maybe not, but what I like to do is get the chapters all planned out in my head and write a chapter summary and when I go to write the real thing I go off of the chapter summary and write a full chapter around that. :)

ETA
We just got done watching Oliver and Company. LOL

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh yes. I'm writing a comic with my boyfriend, and I frequently freak myself out that badly.

Or we write a death scene and I get all blubbery.
Death scene? Oh my goodness lol I don't think I could handle that.

Yes, constantly. My mind is a demented place... Sometimes I wonder why I'm not a serial killer. LOL

Maybe this will help your writing, maybe not, but what I like to do is get the chapters all planned out in my head and write a chapter summary and when I go to write the real thing I go off of the chapter summary and write a full chapter around that. :)

ETA
We just got done watching Oliver and Company. LOL
We could be serial killers together.
I have a VERY vivid imagine, so as I write scary things, I plot them out in my head 10x times worse, and that is no fun lol

That is what I was doing tonight, kinda. I was summarizing the whole story into 6 pages. Then I am going to branch out into chapters. Not sure how many chapters there will be. I have got 7 so far played out in my head.

And I LOVE that movie. I play some CoD black ops to get my mind off of it lol
I am so weird, I can watch war movies and see all of that stuff and just cry about them. But if I watch a scary movie, I am F^*#ed and have nightmares for days lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I actually edited stuff out of a story I was writing because I decided it was too heavy. I didn't want to write it in and then back out without giving it the attention it really deserved, and then I felt it was at risk of taking over the story to deal with it the way I feel it deserves, and that wasn't what the story was about... soooooo out it went.
Of course, since you're writing a horror book, you can't exactly do that, LOL.

I frequently have dreams that are so frightening I can't go back to sleep.

Members online

No members online now.