Well, glad I'm moving soon

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I was outside firing up the grill and I hear this yelp over from my neighbors yard, so I look quickly to see the Rottie pup getting literally kicked outside. Then she sees me and Sawyer and so we go down to say hi. She cowered up to the fence so I could pet her, Sawyer lunges his nose through the fence a couple of times. I tell him to knock it off, to be nice and call the pup back over. She comes back, Sawyer behaves himself and I'm scratching the puppy's ears. Then the neighbor comes stalking outside, the puppy hits the dirt and crams herself against the fence. He yells at his dog to get her ass back to the middle of the yard and lay down and comes over to talk to me. "You better watch that dog of yours, she's trying to bite my dog all the time," he says.

"It's because of the dachshund and we're working on it. If HE does it when I'm not out here, just tell him to knock it off, have them touch noses and HE'LL be fine, " I say.

"If she bites my dog it's going to hurt her, she's small," he says.

"He's not going to bite her," I say. At this point, Sawyer goes over and actually hikes his leg on the fence instead of squatting like he normally does.

"Look at that, he's marking territory and everything. He looks at me funny too, look at him right now."

So I look and yeah. Sawyer is giving him the eye and it's not terribly friendly. Then I actually look at the neighbor (I've got a hat on and I had to tilt up to look out from under the brim) and he's staring right back at Sawyer with some very intimidating body language. Sawyer isn't growling or anything, just staring. I stare at the guy, look back at Sawyer and look at the guy again, then tell Sawyer to go upstairs, which he does immediately. "Yeah, just watch that dog," the guy says. I didn't bother replying because I was about to shoot my mouth off and I'm not in the mood to argue right now.

But boy am I glad we're moving. I don't like that guy now and I don't want to see him turn that sweet girl into another reason for BSL in this city. Depending on what else I see, I'm calling AC the day I move out. I bet he doesn't have her licensed or registered either.

Sounds like that puppy needs to disappear into the Wilds of Rottie Rescue . . .

Oh, you really should have looked at him and smiled and said, "by the way, have you met my father yet? He's a lawyer."

Maxy24

Poor puppy, he needs a new home :( I would watch out for this guy he seems like the type who would poison a dog so just watch out. I'm glad your getting away from there and very glad you are gonna call AC and help get that puppy out of there.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Good for you for calling AC when you move out...sounds like just the type for causing more BSL :(

I agree with Renee :D

Members online

No members online now.