Cockapoo Breeders in NJ

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
There is no such thing as a good Cockapoo breeder
Wow.. you just took the words out of my mouth!! lol

a "cockapoo" is not a "breed".. it is a MUTT... so technically there are no breeders for it. Just people who like to bend the rules...

and good god honey.. that "breeder" has 9 live litters going..

NO sane and reputable breeder would EVER do that.. I wonder how they pay the vet bills.. IF any.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I will never understand WHY people would rather pay LOTS of money for a mixed breed than go and adopt one from a shelter :( . I mean it doesn't take a genius to know that there are plenty of POODLE mixes there with all these new designer mutts being added to the list of the unwanted dog population. I have even seen those $1200 dollar puggles on petfinder. UGH! Don't take me wrong I love ALL dogs but years ago we called mixes MUTTS not doodles and uggles! :rolleyes:

bubbatd

No way could that " breeder " do well by the pups. Even a litter of 12 took ALL my time.

supose you wanted a dog for a certain perpose, like a dog perfect for a certain sport or something. do you think it would be ok to try and breed a dog to fit the critera. that way you would have something to work to. of corse you would have to reaserch stuff like what the dog should be like ex.. is that so bad?

Members online

No members online now.