Meet June Bug!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My boyfriend Matt has been on the lookout for a kitten for the past year and a half. We finally found the right girl and brought her home last week. Her name is June Bug, and she's a 3-month long haired dilute calico.

She's a rescue, and when we saw her, we fell in love. A few folks were on the list as "potential" adopters, but get this - they didn't like that she had an unsightly belly scar. She has JUST been spayed and had a hernia repair, as seperate surgeries, poor thing. She was three days out of surgery when we met her... of course she'll have an unsightly scar (two, actually). They were healing wonderfully. We adopted her on the spot, and her scars are almost gone already. :)

She is spunky, playful, uses her litterbox religiously, and loves to snuggle after playing. She's staying in our bedroom right now, and wanders the house when Finn is crated. We'll introduce them when she is just a bit bigger, has fully recovered and is comfortable in the house. Finn likes cats, so with a gradual introduction I don't foresee any problems. (Thanks for the advice in my other thread, folks!)

Okay, I'll shut up. PICS.

First day home, exploring the area.

Playing! We were careful with her, as you can see the little swollen bulge on her tummy where the scar is... that was one of very few times she jumped up while playing. So hard to be careful with a young spunky kitten! That bulge is gone now.

Resting on our bed.

Catnip mouse is <3

Hai foot!

So much fluff for such a little girl. She is slightly underweight, but devours food, so with some wet food every day for the next little while we're hoping she fattens up a bit. :)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Also, I wanted to note that she doesn't wear her collar anymore, as it obviously just doesn't fit her. We're hoping to get her a nice kitten collar with a bell, that fits properly. She will be an indoor cat, but we want her tags on her just in case.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
shes GORGEOUS!

if i ever have a domestic cat id love one that looked like her...

crazy people who didnt like her scar lost out, shes adorable!

B

Blue_Dog

She is beautiful and that gray spot on her foot, cute! My dilute calico has a similar spot on the same leg, :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmomgomgomg as I mentioned before, I am not a cat person. I would never want a cat as a pet (although I have rescued a couple and found them homes... so they were at my house ~3 days each time), I can stand cats, I never really even find them cute. But June Bug is ADORABLE! I get to meet her today :D :D :D (btw, I'm bugging til I do :p)

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Awww! She is cute! People can be so thick! Unsightly belly scar! So what???

Members online

No members online now.