Hello everyone. I was raised with pit bulls (not by them! haha) and am glad to have found such an active forum for dog lovers. My parents own a pit named Brin, pictured on my profile. I don't live at home anymore so I don't see her as much :( ...but she's a great dog. She thinks she's a lap dog, which is pretty funny.

Right now, I live in NYC and am planning to go to school for either Physician Assistant studies or biostatistics. Once I get out of school, the first thing I'm going to do is get a dog. I may get one sooner, since I think my schedule would allow me to take on the responsibility. But we'll see. I'd like to either get a pit or Boston Terrier, preferably under 6 months and from an adoption agency. I'd love to have a therapy dog, so I can volunteer at New York Presbyterian Hospital, which has a very successful pet therapy volunteer program.

So that's that. My boyfriend recently started a small dog walking business (see link in my sig). I've been helping him get it off the ground this past month or two. When searching for pet directories to submit to, I found chazhound! It seems like a great community and I'm happy to be here.

bubbatd

Welcome to both of you ....believe me , you'll love it here !

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Hey there!

Nice to see another New Yorker on the boards.

Your service is a bit too uptown for me ... hope all works out with it.

Members online

No members online now.