guess what my mom said?

Maxy24

she said that this summer we can FOSTER!!!! I'm sooooooo happy you have NO idea :D Now I have to wait 5 months :yikes: the anticipation will kill me but I'm just so happy!!! The great thing about fostering is that I'll constantly be getting new dogs who i will be able to feel like I'm making a big difference with since they don't know the basics yet, they have not been well socialized yet so I get to do that stuff and get them into good homes. I'm just so happy. How will I be able to wait :confused:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
If you figure out the "waiting for new dog" part, please, please let me know, M'kay?

YAY I'm SOOOO happy for you, Erin! :)

Maxy24

Thanks all, it's been torturous not having a dog around. Katrina, I'll probably be fostering a dog from our first batch of the Summer, early June it's a long wait but I'll survive (I hope). The only thing that stinks is my mom and dad will probably be the ones choosing the dogs. maybe i can weasel them into letting me have a pit bull foster "oh he's a terrier, boxer mix :D" See my dad is convinced only puppies are good dogs, you need to raise them :rolleyes: mom likes small dogs, I have to take care of him so i want an adult (at least my first one) and I really don't want to have a small dog they're just not my type. So we'll have to work together, I'll give them options and they can choose from them lol. I just can't wait!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Anything smaller than a Lab counts as SMALL for me. :D They just need my school of thought in the matter.

Congrats, girlie.. I know how you've missed Max.. I think fostering is just what you need.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
yay I can't wait. Can it be summer already? I know what it's like being without a dog. It's seriously killing me too. Just a little bit longer and I'll be able to. I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and I'd like to get Goober's neuter done first so I have to wait until the doctor gives him the clear on his Giardia.

Members online

No members online now.