Why, oh, why do I look at petfinder??????

This is Charlie. He was born on November 20th,2007. He is the shy one of the bunch! Charlie is the smaller of the two male pups and it does take him a bit to warm up to new people! He loves to snuggle and cuddle and is a very SWEET baby! His adoption fee is $300. NEUTER CONTRACT IS MANDATORY!!! We are taking applications on Charlie, he will be ready for a new home by Jan 13th!

Annie is the runt of the litter but that has never slowed her down! This little girl is quite the pistol and thinks the world is her playground and everyone in it is to cater to her every whim! Annie is on the dominate side and likes to bully her sister and brothers! This little girl is small but mighty and really needs a home that has some experience with this breed. She would benefit from a home with another mentor dog that will show her the ropes and keep her in line a bit! This tiny pup may not be for the first time dog owner! Annie was born on November 20th, 2007 and will be ready for adoption by Jan 13th. Her adoption fee is $300. SPAY CONTRACT IS MANDATORY! We are now taking applications for ANNIE!

Meet Jack! He is the largest of all the pups! He is a pretty laid back boy and seems to take everything in stride. He does have one blue eye. Jack was born on November 20th, 2007 and will be ready for adoption on Jan 13th. His adoption fee is $300 NEUTER CONTRACT IS MANDATORY! We are now taking applications on JACK!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9993806

It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair!!!!!! They're soo CUTE!!!! **cries** That's it.....no more looking at petfinder unless I actually have room for another dog.....(of course we all know I'm lying......but I'll try!)

wishbone

It's a torture looking at petfinder.

How's Annie, I keep imagining how she run, play and shout around of fun!

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Masochism. That's why those of us who can't take another animal right now look at petfinder. Masochism.

Yeah, I think Charlie would be my pick too......I hope they are adopted right away! It's so hard to resist the innocent little puppy faces!

Members online

No members online now.