Hello There

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome!

Can I ask how you came up with your user name? :) I have a theory, but I don't know if I'm right or not.

Seiya

Theory..?

Hi and welcome!

Can I ask how you came up with your user name? :) I have a theory, but I don't know if I'm right or not.

HEY!!...I would love to hear your theory!!!...does it have anything to do with Saint Seiya?? from a certain manga cartoon?

Seiya

Thanks!!

Hi and welcome to Chaz :). Milo is gorgeous!

Thanks!!! Milo will be trilled to hear how popular he is becoming!!...And that is not such a good picture...as soon as I get a better one I will upload it and let you guys know!!

Love to all!!!

Seiya

Thanks again!!

Thanks Momo & Denaluvscorgis...Checked out the dogsters...Really cool stuff!!!...there is some stuff that you might enjoy too at the pikapet page like Photo contests and Funny pet videos...

Hey D...which short legged dogs do you like!!??...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
HEY!!...I would love to hear your theory!!!...does it have anything to do with Saint Seiya?? from a certain manga cartoon?
Depends, does this certain manga contain mainly girls with the occassional rose and tuxedo outfit making an appearance? ;)

Seiya

Thanks!!

Thanks Momo & Denaluvscorgis...Checked out the dogsters...Really cool stuff!!!...there is some stuff that you might enjoy too at the pikapet page...

Hey D...which short legged dogs do you like!!??...

Members online

No members online now.