The M&M&M's Pics

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
It's been almost two weeks since I last posted their pics. Hope you don't miss them too much :).

Here they are, waiting anxiously for their breakfast this morning.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
and these were taken a week ago, so you can see how big they've grown in comparision to each other.

Mocha Latte', my precious boy

Missy Bella, my middle girl

and last but not least, Muffin Brownie, my little girl

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Awww, they are all so cute! Missy looks a little like my Madison :D What kind of dog is she? Chihuahua-something, I'm guessing :)

Doberluv

Such little dumplings. I'm glad you put that basketball there..to show the sizes. I thought the one dog was bigger. They sure do look eager and happy and smiley. Very cute pics!

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts

Here is one of Mocha & Missy. I love it, specially Mocha's soft face, like I could reach to the screen and touch him!. I think it shows their sweet & gentle nature very well.

I'm so thankful that they're mine to love, cared for, and cherish.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
They sure do look eager and happy and smiley..
Thanks for everyone's comments. I am very flattered, even though I didn't do anything to deserve their cuteness, I did try my best to add to their happiness :). Muffin seems to think that she should smile whenever she sees me & my camera, because lately, it's impossible to take a picture of her with her mouth shut :) Missy, on the other hand, doesn't smile so often, but when she does, the entire sky lights up!

milos_mommy

they look like such cuddly, mushy, fun dogs. you can almost see their personalities through the photos.

Members online