SNOW DAY! How's your weather?

LauraLeigh

First time since I was in high school I had a "Day Off" for snow, only time in 7 years of working for the County they've closed the sites!!

crazedACD

We're supposed to all be out of power and drowning in snow by now, but I can still see the tips of the grass. Not bad yet. They say we're getting around 2ft...we'll see.

LauraLeigh

Holy snow!! I'd lose half my dogs in that lol!
Mindy would be buried, it's about three times her height past the door! We shoveled out the back door so they could go out, but she waits until she's doing the doggy version of crossed legs, and refuses to go out until she's about that desperate!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
It's snowing like crazy right now! Isn't officially a blizzard yet, but looks darn close to me. Supposed to get 2-3 ft, can definitely see that happening.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Laura you should winter down here in texas, it why so many people do, its cheaper then the other more popular wintering spots & the weather is almost as nice.

we can have sopme cold days, but it never lasts long. then poor mindy wouldnt have to wait til she was crossing her legs :D

LauraLeigh

Laura you should winter down here in texas, it why so many people do, its cheaper then the other more popular wintering spots & the weather is almost as nice.

we can have sopme cold days, but it never lasts long. then poor mindy wouldnt have to wait til she was crossing her legs :D
I know a few from here that do just that, and love it.... I can't just yet but someday... Though hubby is still figuring on Florida as our snowbird destination because of boating...

Oko

Silence, peasants.
We have a golf course down the road, took Wesley there and let him off leash. Just got back. He had a blast, it was hilarious when he got caught in the snow drifts, they're up to his belly + and he is super tall. The visibility is so bright even though it's 11 PM. The snowplows can barely keep up, and it hasn't really started coming down insanely hard yet. We're gonna be so snowed in.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Oh God I'm jealous.

It has been too long since we've had a good snow storm. This winter has been cold, but pretty lame in the snow department :(

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
W're at a chilly 72* and 54* low

And in a couple days we're heading up into the mid -80's. Yippie...

milos_mommy

Well, we just figured out how to dig the front door open.

We got I think 36 inches. Some of the drifts are MASSIVE. My brother's nissan is completely invisible, it looks like a snow bank.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
62 and sunny here. It's supposed to go up to 74 this afternoon.

The wonderful winter weather almost makes up for the horrible humid summer weather :rofl1:

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So far, the snow is up to the door frame and it's still snowing at the same rate. I only wish it would've waited until Monday!

Members online