Count Down to Puppies!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
9 DAYS AND COUNTING UNTIL ROXY GIVEs BIRTH TO HER THIRD AND FINAL LITTER!!!
Im so excited!!!! I can't wait to have puppies around here again and I can't wait to go through the stages of early puppyhood. So fun and expensive and time consuming but most of all FUN! Sorry had to let it out :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I'm biting my nails!!! I am really excited!!! I would love to be there with you right now!!! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ohhh....Post pics of them as soon as they come!! Have fun when they get here!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
oh pictures will be here definatly im a picture freak when it comes to puppies obviousely :).

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
R these Sib's or Chin's? (It's chin's that you breed right?)
Sorry I forgot which Roxy was :eek: :rolleyes:

bubbatd

I'd do almost anything to be there!!! Do you take Roxie's temp to know when it's about to happen ? It's such an exciting time. !!! I had baby scales set up for the weigh ins, and made note of each birth and markings etc. Such a great but long and sleepless time ! Keep us posted !!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yup bubbatd I do take her temp :) I also have a scale. Im always almost too excited moving alittle to fast I always have someone with me and they always have to tell me to slow down lol.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OHhhhh Huskie pups!! Those are gonna be gorgeous, I just know it!! :p
Can't wait to see the pics!!
Do you already have people lined up to take the pups home?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yes I have had homes lined up for the pups for 2 years now because last year I decided not to breed any of my huskies. But they each have great homes lined up with people whom i trust and agree to follow and abide by my rules if they want one of my puppies (including the spay or neuter as soon as the pups are old enough) their all good people.

Renee I don't know how i do it either right now when its down to crunch time im a nervouse wreck and really baby the mums.

8 days and counting ;)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Love4Pits said:
Yes I have had homes lined up for the pups for 2 years now because last year I decided not to breed any of my huskies. But they each have great homes lined up with people whom i trust and agree to follow and abide by my rules if they want one of my puppies (including the spay or neuter as soon as the pups are old enough) their all good people.

Renee I don't know how i do it either right now when its down to crunch time im a nervouse wreck and really baby the mums.

8 days and counting ;)
Thats good. :)
Only 8 days!! Yeahhh!! I can't wait till there born!! :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Im excited and impatiant its getting to be soon!!! She's got the belly going on and I can feel the puppies kick at times its so cute! Im so ready for these pups to get here.

Members online

No members online now.