Quinn? Who's Quinn?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
It's been so long, here are some pictures from last weekend to refresh your memories :)

First, a cool visitor I found in the hay. Thankfully Quinn didn't notice.

DSC_0412 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0414 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0419 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0425 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0434 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0438 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0445 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0453 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

DSC_0454 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

sproing

DSC_0455 by Charlotte_L, on Flickr

(more!)

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie

JacksonsMom

Can you please clone Quinn and send her to me? kthx. I think I'm in love with this dog. She is so gorgeous and you take amazing photos of her. She's just like that quintessential "good dog" you read about in stories, or see in movies, haha. Love her.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
<3 One of my Chaz dog fav's right there. Love her!

i just may have to get myself an ES someday... :eek:

Equinox

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Now there's the prettiest girl in the world! I've been wondering where she went <3

And just like that... I start forgetting all my plans to get a GSD for Dog #2 and start thinking I need an English Shepherd ASAP. What is this witchcraft? I seriously love her so, so much. Please let me have a Quinn?

Gorgeous photos, too!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Aw, thank you all so much! I'm blushing!

LOL - everyone needs English Shepherds! They are the bestest :cool:

JacksonsMom - That is so sweet, thank you so much! She isn't perfect - but I do see her as just a genuinely good dog. She is very aware, in tune and adaptable and I think that's what makes her so easy to live with. She just tends to know what's right and what's wrong naturally - and usually doesn't decide to do the wrong thing LOL! And we actually say she's the "bad ES" compared to the one we herd with, who is the most peaceful and innately GOOD dog I have ever met.

Grace - I feel the same when I see GSD pictures! Haha, we are just twins!

Equinox

She isn't perfect - but I do see her as just a genuinely good dog. She is very aware, in tune and adaptable and I think that's what makes her so easy to live with. She just tends to know what's right and what's wrong naturally - and usually doesn't decide to do the wrong thing LOL!
Oh man, this is so Trent! Probably to a greater degree, because I still imagine Quinn as a much nicer dog than Trent is (for example, where Quinn may be a play police, Trent can be a flat out bully :eek:). And maybe not a genuinely good dog in terms of personality, but certainly in terms of the way he works with and reacts to me. My good dog and no one else's, that's a GSD for you :p

Grace - I feel the same when I see GSD pictures! Haha, we are just twins!
Clearly we need to somehow just move to the same place together. I'll go to Ontario in the winters and summers and you come to Oregon for spring and fall? Works out pretty perfectly, too, since we both love the breeders in each others' area :D

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Quinn is so gorgeous. I completely adore her, partially because she reminds me a bit of my own "golden girl" Kim. Something about their general type and movement and how you describe Quinn. I'd love to meet your pretty girl one day :)

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thank you all so much <3

Grace - that's a LOVELY plan. When can I come move in?

Shai - Quinn reminds me a lot of Kim, too! We should have a big play date - maybe Quinn and Kim can team up and become the official Herdybrain Fun Police Squad.

Equinox

Grace - that's a LOVELY plan. When can I come move in?
Right now! We have an extra room and everything :D

You'll probably want to wait a few months though, Trent wants to tell Quinn that the hot weather is super gross and lame. We WILL insist on spending winters with you and Quinn in Ontario though, because you guys actually get snow and Trent is such a snow dog.

Members online

No members online now.