Woo hoo! I'm so excited.

Doberluv

My computer is working again. I coaxed it and bribed it and promised it all kinds of riches if it would please behave. And it worked! I hated using that darn cell phone. I wonder if I need to work on some duration exercises with it. :p

That's all.:popcorn:

Doberluv

Heh,heh...thanks Dixie's mom. It is interesting how, when several days pass without a computer...and then you get it back, how much you appreciate it....even more than before. I tell you...that cell phone takes forever to post something. It gets it all wrong and screwed up half the time.... and I can't get use to proof reading. It's also very small. So, here I am, back in front of a big monitor and a regular key board. Woo hoo!:banana:

Taqroy

Yay! I hate hate hate posting from my phone. I will if I'm out somewhere and exceptionally bored or if I have something important to say (never happens lol). But generally I just browse. :p Glad you're back Dober.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Oh, I hate it too. It's not that hard with my iphone, but I do tend to get a lot of typos and it also makes replying much harder, because I'll sometimes type up a long response and then accidentally hit "next thread" and then I get so mad that I don't respond at all. Lol! It's also more trouble to post pictures.

Doberluv

I don't even know how to post pictures from it. lol. Yeah, it thinks you're trying to spell something that you're not. Even the easiest words, like "to" ...it will write something else and I don't notice it until after I send. lol. Then when I try to use the back button, it takes away the wrong letters. LOL. So, yeah....it's nice to have a real computer. I haven't turned it off yet since it came on yesterday. I'm chicken that something will go wrong again and it won't turn off...the same way it acted before. Or it won't turn back on again. We'll see...

Members online