Rufus

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Rufus belonged to a close friend of mine, who lives in Australia. Rufus was one of the sweetest ferrets, though he had his quirks, and I feel very lucky to have "known" him. I've send him Christmas gifts the last few years, and heard about him daily. He lived far away, and I never had the chance to meet him, but damnit, I loved that ferret.

Rufus was lucky in the sense that he lived on the other side of the world, where keeping ferrets outside was the norm. He's lived the last 6 months or so outside, running around and just being so happy.

Rufus was killed in a terrible accident Saturday night (Sunday afternoon in Australia).

I never thought I'd be this hurt by news like that. I've been pretty much numb since I got the news. It's just not fair.

Run free, Rufus. You may not have had the best start at life, but since you were brought home from the rescue, you were very much loved. <3

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks guys <3 I think it would have been a lot easier if he wasn't a happy, healthy ferret that was just loving life.

I hope I never lose a pet suddenly like that, I don't know what I'd do :(

Members online

No members online now.