big bun in dog crate?

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi there, i was just wondering, that could you keep and med/large bunnie like a flemish bun in a large dog crate?
coz i was wondering if i should get 1 coz ive always wanted a big bun but i love my floppys to much!! and do you think if i do get one that the of rabbit will get on with my 2 min dwaf lops?
and would you advise it?
thanks!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
We used to have a rabbit when i was a kid he was a big brown lop. My mum did'nt like rabbits neither did my dad. But me and my sister built a small wire mess play area for him in the day and put him in an old un-used dog crate in the garage at night. He was fine with it because it was large and he was only put in there at night or if no one would be home. So I figure as long as he gets lots of excersize it should be fine.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
oh ok thanks for the reply!
i will hope fully show ya the bunnie i want if i can get me dad to get me another bunnnie!!lol

That sounds fine. My oldest sister has a rabbit. She has a cage large enough for her to move around in, for her litter box and food bowls to fit in. My third oldest sister's bunny enjoys the outdoors more so he lives outside in a large dog kennel (the size of a small/medium bedroom).

Can't wait to see the big bunny! I saw a show once about those giant rabbits from Scotland or Ireland...? They were 40 lbs! They were sooooo cute! I think you ought to get one of those!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Aww tahnks for the replsy im tyring to get a big bunnie from my dad but hes says maybe!!lol getting there not quite!!lol
thanks again for the help!!

Members online