Hi from Indiana

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Hi! I'm new to the dog owner community. I just recently purchased a 7 month old Male pitbull and american bulldog mix puppy. He is the sweetest and most loveable boy you will ever meet. He's also a big scaredy cat as well. He's gonna be big though the mother dog was 75 lbs and his father was 130 lbs.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome Juliefurry. What's your puppy's name? If you have a picture, please post. I'd love to see the little/big guy.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
His name is Mack (my husband named him). My husband named him Mack because he's part bulldog and if you look at the Mack semi trucks they have bulldogs as hood ornaments. I put in a pic as soon as I get them back. He's red witha white mark on his chest and it looks like he has on mascara because he has a little black around his eyes. Right now he's 7 months old and he's 40 lbs but the vet and breeder think he'll probably be around 100. His mother was 75 and the father was 130.

gapeach

Big Mutts
We love the pitbull mutts also. We think our Carey might be part pit or bulldog. Wish our scanner was hooked up, would like ya'll to guess on her parentage! :p

Welcome, welcome! Another Pittie dog at Chazhound. We just love them here. You've probably noticed if you've read some of the threads about them, lol!

We've got a lot of Hoosiers here - I'm one by birth (West Lafayette - my Dad's a Purdue grad).

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yeah we just moved to Portage. I love pits too, i've wanted one for a long time but had to convince my husband that they do make good family dogs. Then after I convinced him it took us six months to find the "perfect" dog that would suit our family and we finally found him. He's such a sweet boy and gentle too (quite clumsy at times with his big feet). I'm glad we waited for him though he really is the perfect dog (if only he'd be a little easier to housebreak ;) ).

Members online

No members online now.