Update on Romeos progress

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
sorry its been so long! I've been home but between work and everything eles, I haven't had time to update you guys

Well, he's doing much better than I thought he would be :)

Right now, his legs are wrapped but his rib has healed enough where he is fine, it seems to have set itself and is healing on its own. and I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly.. but they inserted metal rods in his legs (since the fracture was clean they just kinda re attached the bone)
So right now they are just wrapped to keep the area clean while it heals and the two legs being wrapped kind of helps slow him down lol

He is still on limited activity so he doesn't mess something up, but he gets his daily walks now (just no dogpark time) lol so he does walk, its just slower!

he is doing fine with other dogs, we were glad to see his general reaction to them hasn't changed. he passes them on the sidewalk and snifs and wags like he usually has

His legs are healing quickly :) he starts physical therapy next week!

I am majorly sucking picture wise.
My camera was borrowed (stolen. lol) my a family member who had a baby..but I will have pictures of him soon!

I am surprised by how.. the same.. he looks/acts. When I came home I expected a totally different dog
Other than his legs being wrapped.. he looks much the same. he had a few stitches in his ear and scars from surgery on his legs, but other than that, he looks very much the same

He starts physical therapy next week :) is still living with my cousin (and me) as he heals and being spoiled rotten :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Okay... Whenever anyone refers to a chihuahua as a warrior i'm now subject to thinking of this:

Yup. That movie just makes me laugh.

We named Chloe after that movie. :rofl1:

I'm glad to hear that Romeo is doing better! And that he looks good! Chloe's scars are STILL (and always will be) visible, and it break my heart every time I look at her. But it makes me remember how lucky we are to have her, and how close we came to losing her.

Members online