The Handsome Devil Himself

So Traveler is just a day away from seven months old. I can NOT believe he's been here for five months already and is over half a year old. It's really like he's been here forever and I can't imagine life without him. There are times I want to kill him and other times I think if I asked for the moon he would try his hardest to get it for me

And while I just might be a little biased I think he is turning into a seriously handsome dog.

I wish I had gotten more action shots but none came out

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yes, he is turning into a seriously handsome dog, you're not biased at all! That first shot is amazing.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If you're biased, then so are we. ;)

I need to get out a bit more with Sawyer and the camera...

mrose_s

BusterLove
Yay! New pics. Your right, he has turned into a handsome dog! But he did that a while ago.
I can't believe he's 7 months!!!!!!!!!!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Yay Traveler!

He always looks so intent, so focused! And he is one seriously handsome dog :D

MPP

petperson
Oh, man, he's soooo handsome. And such a stalwart, serious-looking dog--except for that tail!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Good-looking is right...and I'm glad to hear you two are getting along well :)

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Wow - that first picture! Absolutely love him, I haven't even been here very long but he's looking so grown up.

I've said it before, but I wish we lived closer - I think him and Dally would be best buds.

Glad that I'm not completely and unfairly biased! Thanks guys!

"Iz hidin'--cept mine earz" :rofl1:

He is such a great looking boy!
That's because it would take a pretty big bush to hide those ears along with the rest of him!

Sooo handsome! You must get stopped alot by people asking about him!
Thanks! I really do, people stop their cars on walks to ask about him or pull over and park to see him, at the store I get chased around. But I will say, he doesn't get pet by a lot of people because so many seem to think he's some kind of feral wild dog like a coytee or something. Which is just silly.

I'm sure you get that with Riley, the crazy Mal :D

If you're biased, then so are we. ;)

I need to get out a bit more with Sawyer and the camera...
Yes, you really do! There are never enough Sawyer pictures

Yay! New pics. Your right, he has turned into a handsome dog! But he did that a while ago.
I can't believe he's 7 months!!!!!!!!!!
Neither can I, at all! Both our puppies are growing up Maggie!

Can you tell me where this-

and this-

Went? Please?

Yay Traveler!

He always looks so intent, so focused! And he is one seriously handsome dog :D
He is always focused to the point of being a creeper, he's good at being that-focused and a creep

Oh, man, he's soooo handsome. And such a stalwart, serious-looking dog--except for that tail!
I need to get some pictures of his stupid face, he makes it quite often but turns it off when the camera comes out :rofl1:

Good-looking is right...and I'm glad to hear you two are getting along well :)
We really really are. It's nice to be at a point where I don't even want another dog, have no puppy fever and am completely content to just work and train with him

Wow - that first picture! Absolutely love him, I haven't even been here very long but he's looking so grown up.

I've said it before, but I wish we lived closer - I think him and Dally would be best buds.
I know!! It would be fun, he loves ACD's too

jenv101

Bite Club
Thanks! I really do, people stop their cars on walks to ask about him or pull over and park to see him, at the store I get chased around. But I will say, he doesn't get pet by a lot of people because so many seem to think he's some kind of feral wild dog like a coytee or something. Which is just silly.

I'm sure you get that with Riley, the crazy Mal :D
Yep exact same thing - people pulling over, yelling out windows, slowing down, STAREing. Its pretty funny! He only lets people pet him at the pet store though, it's his happy place. The rest of the time he is on duty it seems.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Neither can I, at all! Both our puppies are growing up Maggie!

Can you tell me where this-

and this-

Went? Please?
Don't remind me, I've been looking for puppy Quinn but she's disapearing on me. If it wasn't for the crazy naughties she keep pulling on me I'd never guess. And puppy Quinn every once in a while will leave a surprise poo in the laundry just to remind me I havn't got rid of her yet.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Trav is the most stunning Koolie I've ever seen - hands down!!! :eek:

I can't wait to see him all grown up, he's already so manly. I can't wait to get one of his babies, too! hehe

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I can't wait to get one of his babies, too! hehe
If he turns out like Linds is hoping, I might seriously have to consider this, too. LOL

Hey, don't you go see some sheepies soon?

BTW, I am going to come up to that park....one day. :p SO DANG GORGEOUS.

Yep exact same thing - people pulling over, yelling out windows, slowing down, STAREing. Its pretty funny! He only lets people pet him at the pet store though, it's his happy place. The rest of the time he is on duty it seems.
I'm trying to picture his serious face, you need some pictures of that

But people are really funny with dogs they think look out of place

LOVE this one. I wish you lived closer to me so *I* could play with Traveler. LOL.
Traveler says come play with him, he is feeling neglected. He only got pet by five people today not in the family.

Don't remind me, I've been looking for puppy Quinn but she's disapearing on me. If it wasn't for the crazy naughties she keep pulling on me I'd never guess. And puppy Quinn every once in a while will leave a surprise poo in the laundry just to remind me I havn't got rid of her yet.
Well, I'm glad puppy Quinn at least is kind enough to let you know in some ways she's still around. Very thoughtful of her :rofl1:

Trav is the most stunning Koolie I've ever seen - hands down!!! :eek:

I can't wait to see him all grown up, he's already so manly. I can't wait to get one of his babies, too! hehe
You know, again I get that I'm biased but I've seen a lot of Koolies and a good number I would take in a heartbeat. But I still think Traveler is one of the best I've seen, he just looks exactly what you think a Koolie should look like and he's just so well put together

I can't wait for all you people who do things with your dogs to do experiment with them. And having other Koolie lovers is always a plus :D

If he turns out like Linds is hoping, I might seriously have to consider this, too. LOL

Hey, don't you go see some sheepies soon?

BTW, I am going to come up to that park....one day. :p SO DANG GORGEOUS.
And he is sure heading in that direction, I couldn't be happier with him.

I missed the boat on the sheep, the class filled up by the time I got the money sent in. So I'm trying to get another date :(

And I told you, come on over!! It's wonderful, I love that dog park

Members online

No members online now.