The other Quinn!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
:D

These are from a couple days ago, but I only got the chance to upload them now. I took the girls for an evening walk in the hayfield - it was so warm and beautiful out, I had been in a tee shirt all day and I'm a total wimp in the cold. It's unreal for November!

First, some pre-playing in the backyard. They of course decided to play in the shade so most of the pictures turned out a little dark.

Finally they stopped playing enough to walk 20 feet to the field, LOL.

^ She is so lanky! Her legs go on for miles.

More

I like this, a picture thread for each Quinn!

She still has the softest expression her coat looks to die for. You're right, her legs are just getting longer and longer and she doesnt' have that Guinea Pig feel that little puppies have, like she did when you first got her. She is of course, just as adorable and looking like she's a blast to be with. And Dally is as pretty as always and being such a good older sister

How old is Quinn now? And just because it's fun to compare, what's she weighing in at?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yay, Quinn fix! It still throws me off that she has a tail, because she has such a Aussie-ish face that I'm like "wtf is that long thing behind her??" LOL!

And Dally <3

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She has the softest, prettiest little face ever! She just looks soooo sweet!

and of course I'm in serious love with Dally.

jenv101

Bite Club
She's adorable!! I love the golden glow you got in the last set of pics. The weather here has been fabulous! I love it :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
ANOTHER QUINN I HAVE TO STEAL! BWAHAHAHA

She gets prettier each time you post pics. I seriously love her eyes.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thank you! :D

Linds - She's 14 weeks today. I'm not sure how heavy she is now, but she's getting her shots this week so I'll find out then! Her mom was a dainty 21" but I don't think we're going to get that lucky with Quinn. She was 16 pounds at 10 weeks.

RD - I love her eyes, too. Quinn was staring at a friend of ours just yesterday and she couldn't get over her eyes, either. She has us all wrapped around her little paw with that look.

Toller_08

I want your puppy!! Quinn is growing up beautifully. I absolutely adore her. Dally is very pretty as well! Great pictures, as always. :)

Members online

No members online now.