My new horse pictures! :)

Plear

I got a new horse after finally selling my dad's little devil. This one is actually MINE! I show horses for other people but have never owned one myself. His name is Wizard and he is my Reining Quarter Horse. He knows EVERYTHING and is so push-button... it's AWESOME.

If anybody wants to know, I have his lines too. He's got tons of great names in there. His registered name is "Smart Wizard", and both of those words come from great horses.

Sorry that one's so dark. The arena was just really dark that morning.

Backing up... I need to work on that with him, because he is supposed to back up even when I'm not pulling on him until I say "whoa".. but he's still good.

Plear

and some more...

Love this one, 'cause his ears are forward.

He's watching the other horses but in this one you can see his whole body, so yeah.

He's like 'wahh. Stop taking pictures of me.'

Doberluv

Lovely. He sure looks like he's got the training behind him. Really nice. Congrats on your new horse.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's awesome you have such a great looking horse! I envy you!

AND I WANT YOUR SHIRT! :D

skyeboxer

All I can say is WOW!

I lightened that first pic up for you a bit. Sorry the contrast is a bit wonky. Maybe one of our gfx whizkids can bring it out better.

wow, wow, wow What a cutie-- Love that perfect, classic QH head and cheek--he is definitely built to work! Congratulations--I can only imagine how excited you are! Does he have Smart Chic o Lena (my reining horse pedigrees are a little rusty) in his background? Reiners are my favorite Western horses---if I ever give up the hunters--that is the direction I'll go for sure. Lots of luck with him and post more pics!

Plear

wow, wow, wow What a cutie-- Love that perfect, classic QH head and cheek--he is definitely built to work! Congratulations--I can only imagine how excited you are! Does he have Smart Chic o Lena (my reining horse pedigrees are a little rusty) in his background? Reiners are my favorite Western horses---if I ever give up the hunters--that is the direction I'll go for sure. Lots of luck with him and post more pics!
Oh yes he does! If you look at a picture of him and then a picture of Smart Chic OLena, its amazing how similar they look.
Here's a picture of Smart Chic OLena:
http://www.whoazone.com/images/stallionpics/smartchicpic.jpg

And here's Wizard's pedigree, for those of you that know the names you'll see he's got lots of well known ones on there :D.

Members online

No members online now.