GRRRRRR, one of my dogs is out of control

dthorpe

Grrr tabias is out of control, he won't stop barking, I take him for walks and he starts barking a growling whenver he sees another person! I need to stop this, it's keeping me up at night, can someone please help. One of my friends recommended I read this book from the net, I check it out but i don't know if i want to waste my money on something that may not work. I've heard good from him about it, but i'm not sure. he told me to buy this sitstayfetch program has anyone tried this, is it worth it?

the site is www.kingdomofpets.com

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Didn't I just see you over at the other thread with a link for housebreaking your eight week puppy? Is this the same 8 week old puppy barking and growling on walks?

If you really want advice, you can get plenty of it here for free. Barring that, why would anyone pay $37 for an unknown internet download when all you need to do is a quick google and get all the information that is probably in that download for free. Or you can buy a hardcopy of a book from a reputable dog trainer at a bookstore for less money. Better yet, borrow those net books your friend is recommending from your friend. There ya go. This site is riddled with true pros who don't charge for downloads or good book recommendations.

So if you do have a puppy to housebreak or a dog who barks and growls, whichever, and you do want to learn how to deal with it, then stick around and just ask.

Oh and feel free to show us some nice puppy pics. We love puppy pics.

Members online

No members online now.