How far do you live from your birth place?

How far do you live from your home town?

• I still live in my hometown!

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I live within 50 miles.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I still live in the state (or whatever you call it in your country)

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • I got the heck outta there as soon as possible!

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Fresh baked banana nut bread.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
They dont even deliver babies at the hospital I was born in , they turned the Baby wing into a drug rehab. lol

I was born in Independence , little podunk town on the other side of the lake from here. I may have mis voted , i have to map it and see.

BUT
Chris oldest 3 kids and Caleb where all born in the same hospital that he was , it is one of the oldest hospitals around in New Orleans. I always think that is cool.

JacksonsMom

I basically still live in my hometown. lol. I'm like 10-15 minutes away, it's just labeled another city, but it might as well be the same haha.

I did move about 45 minutes away while in high school when I lived at my dads place.

joce

I was born in Sandusky OH and live in Henrietta currently. I think that's within 50. Have to check when I'm not on my phone. Done ever plan on moving farther away!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I've lived in this house my whole life. Granted, my life is only 17 years, but still :p

Red.Apricot

I live like 10 miles from the hospital where I was born, and about 20 miles from the first house I lived in. My parents live about 5 miles from me now.

I'm going to leave the area after my masters program.

momto8

I was born in Germany, so around 4-5 thousand miles. Never really had a hometown, we always moved to much with the military. We settled down in Iowa around 3 yrs ago, this is the longest we've ever really stayed in one place and thats only because my husband was medically retired 2 yrs ago from the Army. Not sure where we'll move from here yet :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I was born in Germany, so around 4-5 thousand miles. Never really had a hometown, we always moved to much with the military. We settled down in Iowa around 3 yrs ago, this is the longest we've ever really stayed in one place and thats only because my husband was medically retired 2 yrs ago from the Army. Not sure where we'll move from here yet :)
:) I was born in Germany too...and I lived in Iowa before coming to Wisconsin :D

momto8

:) I was born in Germany too...and I lived in Iowa before coming to Wisconsin :D
Neat! what city were you born in? I was born in Nuremberg, my mom was born and raised in Germany. I don't personally care much for Iowa, just haven't decided where we actually want to settle yet!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I was born up in northern Indiana. I'm still in Indiana, but now we're more central. LOL But we're actually closer to family now than we were in the town I was born.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Neat! what city were you born in? I was born in Nuremberg, my mom was born and raised in Germany. I don't personally care much for Iowa, just haven't decided where we actually want to settle yet!
I was born in Speyer which is south of Frankfurt, Ludwigshaven, and Mannheim, right next to the Rhine river.

Where in IA do you live...there are a couple of chazzers in IA.

I am in Madison WI now and it is pretty amazing here.

momto8

I was born in Speyer which is south of Frankfurt, Ludwigshaven, and Mannheim, right next to the Rhine river.

Where in IA do you live...there are a couple of chazzers in IA.

I am in Madison WI now and it is pretty amazing here.
we live about an hour from Omaha Ne, so very southern :)

Members online