Need good vibes for my little man

lizzybeth727

You know, it's possible that Harry didn't start the fight. It seems pretty likely to me, given the dogs' histories and the fact that Sophie was in heat, that Sophie could've started the fight, due to hormones and stuff, and Harry just came in once the fight had gotten started already. This happens a lot - one of the first things you should do when there's a dog fight is to get all the other dogs out of the area so they cannot join in.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Scary stuff. Glad I don't have to condend with it.
Your sister is really brave and Mac is amazing.
Give Buzzy a big old hug from me!

mrose_s

BusterLove
Thing is, I've seen fights between Buster and Sophie before. Usually they both come off with Marks, particularily Sophie as she hasn;t got much fur and she's white so you see the marks. She was fine, Harry had some stuff on his face, nothign to worry about though.

Also, my sister didn't find it till all 3 were involved, she locked Mac away so she didn't end up with 2 fights on her hands.

Buster's on the mend now, he's going in for a check up tomorow. His bad ear is a bit funny looking but he hasn't had his bucket off his head yet so I havn't really been able to check it out.

We've decided to keep Harry and make a LOT of adjustments to how we handle our lot. I made a thread baout it in here last night some time.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I am so glad that Buster is on the mend. Poor guy.
What ever decision you make I am sure will be best. It is nice to know that you are willing to give it a bash though.
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.