Okay, agility people those pictures you wanted!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Big smile LOL

This is the best I could do with these as the camera was NOT going to work with me =(

*****More*****

Lizmo

Water Junkie

Then just a few random pictures....

Bath pictures.....Agility is a GREAT way to dry the fur after a bath...

*****More*****

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Awwww x 100000! Jennifer, you're doing great with her! It looks like she loves it :D What a natural!

I love the second bath picture, it looks like you put gel on her head and spiked her fur :p I also love the last one, if that doesn't say love, then what does :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Wahhooooo! I've been waiting for these forever!
No vids? Ah well, I'll take what I can get!

Doberluv

Fabulous pictures!!! She looks so interested in what she's doing....having such fun. You've done super with her. Did you make that equipment? Where did you get your tunnel? I want a tunnel sooooooo much. Anyhow....love all your pictures. She's a beauty!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thank you!!!

Fabulous pictures!!! She looks so interested in what she's doing....having such fun. You've done super with her. Did you make that equipment? Where did you get your tunnel? I want a tunnel sooooooo much. Anyhow....love all your pictures. She's a beauty!
I got all of this equipment from DiLar Designs on Ebay. I think the tunnel was around $50-$80. And it's 20ft. All the equipment from them has been very sturdy, came with directions, intructions on how to safely use it with your dog, and they were willing to answer my dad's seemingly endless questions lol.

Jennifer,

Are you sure that she isn't a Tri-color English Shepherd?
http://www.englishshepherd.org/

Black and Tan

Two Tri's

I'm not sure, those last two pictures look like they are too big-boned. She is very fine, thin boned on her chest/leg area. But it's a guess. :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Terrific pics!

I always thought Lizzie looks a bit like an English Shepherd.

Doberluv

Thanks Lizmo. I have weave poles, an A frame, a teeter and some home made, make shift jumps. I'd love to get more stuff. Thanks for the info. Lizzy does kind of look like that English Shepherd. Maybe she has some in her background. At any rate, she's a gorgeous dog an a happy looking one too.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Lizzie is so pretty! :D
She does look like she could have some English Shepherd in her.

Actually, in the last photo on her Dogster she looks like she could have sighthound in her. I think actually someone on the BC Boards suggested that before.

Members online

No members online now.