More Progress!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Just a bit more news on my progress with training Lizzie for show....

Well I took her for a walk this morning and practiced some stacking with her and then I tried to do some free stacking with her :eek:

Well that is the first time I have done free stacking with her....and she did a perfect free stack! I started running with her (like you would do in shows) and then came to a slow stop...and told her to stand and she had her feet in the right place like I had practiced with her! :D

I do not know if it is beginners luck but gosh she is getting if FAST! :yikes:

Okay well maybe we can start some Comformation/Jrs training soon at our AKC club...and then get her registered with the UKC and start showing!

Oh and I just wanted to thank all the people here that have helped me with this and given me SO much info on what to do and how to do it!

Thanks! (((((( Hugs )))))))) :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, that's great! You must be teaching it very well. :) Give Lizzie a hug for me! ;) *high five*

T

tessa_s212

Geeze~ I have to send Marq to you! I've been working on freestacking with him for almost 10 months and he STILL doesn't get it!

Goodjob! Gotta love those smart Border Collies!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Geeze~ I have to send Marq to you! I've been working on freestacking with him for almost 10 months and he STILL doesn't get it!

Goodjob! Gotta love those smart Border Collies!
Really I would love that! :p J/K

I do love those smart border collie ;)

Well everything is just kinda falling in place with this Showing thing...everything seems to be coming together!

Staff online

Members online