Alaska

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
We just booked our flights for us and the malinois. :D We're going for 10 days to visit Denis' family and just have some fun. I think I might need to rent a better lens.

EEP!

I just had to share.

FG167

I'm so excited!!!

Can't wait to see pictures! We went when I was 5 (a decent portion of my family used to live there) and I still remember the weather, my aunt's gardens, playing ball outside, and having a baby Moose come up to our rental car.

We were going to do a destination wedding there (and not invite anyone else haha) but it was pricey and my Mom was pretty bummed.

Have Fun and yes pics!!!

My friends flying me up to AK in August as my graduation present. I reall can't wait though I absolutely hate flying on airplanes...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Alaska is awesome! We've gone twice in recent years. It's gorgeous and great hiking and animal watching. I would love to go back.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Awesome!

My parents are in Alaska right now. They'll be there for two months... well they have one month left now!

It is so beautiful there

Equinox

Awesome! I'm insanely jealous :D Alaska is such a beautiful place, I wish I could live there during the summer. The summer weather there is perfect for me.

Xandra

Vacation with dogs!! Awesome! How much is it running you to take the Mals, if you don't mind me asking?

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Sloan is flying in the cabin as a working dog for Denis, medical alert, but it costs 100 each way to fly a pet as baggage with Alaska air which is how the lemur is traveling. :)

Members online

No members online now.