Max

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sadly, our Max has passed on to the rainbow bridge. My tears can't stop flowing. Max was 9 1/2 years old, my beautiful white Anatolian. He had bad arthritis but lately has not been eating, etc. We took him to the vet today and found a huge mass by his spleen which more than likely has already burst. We made the loving decision, although a very hard one, to say goodbye to one of our loving family members.

Here's some pics of Max:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Thanks. I'm crying so much and don't know what to do except post about Max. I miss my boy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Sending up a mournful howl for the loss of such an elegant soul. I have been in love with Max since I first saw his photo. I have always wanted to meet him in person. I am so sorry Barb and Carl, I know how much you loved him, no dog could have ever asked for a better home, or more gentle people. I will light a candle for him tonight. May he be with Grammy. SHe can tuck him into bed each night until one day when you can all be together again. (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS and Hugs and tears and tears))))))))))

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, Barb, I'm so sorry! :( I always thought Max was so gorgeous- a truly magnificent creature, with such a soulful, gentle face.
Run free, Max.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh Barb. I am so very sorry for your loss. He was such a handsome boy with soulful eyes. ((((HUGS))))

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I am so, so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful soul.

Rest in peace, Max and may you be free from pain forever.

(((((HUGS))))) Barb. Lots of them.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm so, so sorry, Barb ((((hugs))) I always admired him - such a beautiful, beautiful boy.

ACooper

He is so very beautiful Barb, so very very beautiful.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I am terribly sorry for your loss, you both have my sincere condolences :(

Run free Max......arthritis can't slow you down now beautiful boy.

Members online