Some new pics of Mr. Joey

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
These are prob the last group of photos of him before I pick him up on Sunday. I'm SO excited!!!

Mmmm kong

He has been spoiled this past month lol

Long dog is long... Ribbit ribbit

To give you a size reference... The greyhound in the pic is a pretty good sized grey.

Ok now go away so I can finish my bone

He is looking SO good. When I got him he weighed 33lbs. Now he is at 39lbs.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I haven't measured him yet but I can do that when I get him back. I think he looks a little on the smaller end though.

momto8

I haven't measured him yet but I can do that when I get him back. I think he looks a little on the smaller end though.
Courtney is pretty small for the breed at around 26". Remember weight wise with this breed you typically want to see the last 3 ribs and they are at a good weight :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'll measure him sometime this upcoming week and let you know how tall he is. I know when I first met him I thought he was a little short. They said he is 2, but my boss is convinced he's younger. When I brought him to the vet by my work real quick to get a weight and have him microchip scanned they looked at his teeth and said that they think he is younger than 2 as well. He is definitely a little awkward looking. I think he was probably neutered real young too, but not positive obviously.

Here's one more of him begging for scritches.

Miakoda

He's a cutie!

A couple years ago, I fostered a gorgeous Ibizan/APBT cross. He was an absolute WHOOPS! dog from an oops litter between hubby's "naughty" APBT and wife's "innocent" Ibizan Hound. He was such a quiet and stoic dog, and while he had the color and facial build (& ears!) of the Ibizan, he had the stockier muscles of the APBT.

crazedACD

Gorgeous! Love him.

He's a cutie!

A couple years ago, I fostered a gorgeous Ibizan/APBT cross. He was an absolute WHOOPS! dog from an oops litter between hubby's "naughty" APBT and wife's "innocent" Ibizan Hound. He was such a quiet and stoic dog, and while he had the color and facial build (& ears!) of the Ibizan, he had the stockier muscles of the APBT.
I saw a shelter dog recently that I could have sworn was Ibizan/APBT.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He's a cutie!

Color me curious but do you have photos? Im trying to picture what that mix would look like.

Members online

No members online now.