Ugh! Chat Problem!

Hillside

Original Twin
This is the message I get when I try to log into chat.

Welcome.
You are presently not in a room, or the room you have attempted to join does not exist. Please join a room by double-clicking a room name in the user list.

It loads normally. Looks normal. However, I can't click on anything to join a room.

Thank you for trying to work on it, I really miss being able to chat here. I can't speak for everyone else but I don't really care what kind of chat as long as we can get together and talk.
I have the same issue as Red and I have tried IE and Opera.

F

FluffyZooCrew

I cleared my cookies and finally got it working on FireFox, but not IE.

And floating chat is no longer there...

So now I have to have two browsers open just to chat on FireFox.

Dekka

Just try me..
Float within chat works... You can undock the chat so you can have it open, and use tabs to browse still.. Only difference is you have to keep one tab on chat to do it.

Snip

Banned
Wait... repeat that slowly... LOL
She typed it slow.....

if you use tabs...use one for chat. then at the bottom fo teh chat window there's an icon that will let it 'float' so you can resize it etc and move it around your screen, etc.

F

FluffyZooCrew

When I said slowly, I basically meant repeat it and explain it to me, 'cause I didn't understand. :p

And your explanation was good, now I get what y'all are saying, LOL. I had no idea about the icon at the bottom that allows it to float. :D

Dekka

Just try me..
hmm now this is a new one

Welcome.
This room has been closed by an administrator. Please join another room by double-clicking a room name in the user list.
You have entered Chat Lobby.
[Dekka] hi
But i was in no problem...

bubbatd

I never went into Chat much , but when I saw people were there I'd check to see who was chatting , and when I saw " friends " would pop in and say " hi " . Something is defnately wrong or lacking .! All I see is Lobby now and no one is there !

Members online

No members online now.