Bailey, the roommates dog.

Bailey's few months older than Bluedog, he's German Shepherd/English Setter mix. Very vocal talkative dog.

And one of Erp and Bluedog for good measure.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He looks a lot like Mr Shaffer, they could be litter mates! I am glad you posted his pics and erps too..he looks so serious here!!!

It was the Mr Shaffer pics that made me get these better pics of him, he is a wigglelly dog hard to get good pics.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
U did a good job! A wiggler makes it hard..I am glad Blue has him for a brother. When i get over to Mom's each morning Shaffy is waiting at the door and as soon as Vic has a head in..Mr. Shaffer has his jaws open to chew on his head a little..they snarl good naturedly all the way to the back door where they both get in a good romp. It is good to have a brother like that i think!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwww, Bailey had Gus ears!! Lol! My mum is sure that Gus's dad had a bike (or in this case an Aeroplane)!! As I can see bits of Gus in everyones dog!! lol! He's a cutie! :D It's also nice to see Erp!! :D

When Bailey was the bigger dog his favorite chew toy was Blue. It was funny watching Blue bounce across the living room and taking down a dog 2 to 3 times his size. Both these dogs have quite the set of ears.

Wonder where Bailey got those jowls? I love his face. Bet he and Bluedawg get into all sorts of mischief together when backs are turned.

Erp seems to take things all in stride - maybe Erp's the evil genius behind the mischief ;)

Members online

No members online now.