Why it does not pay for me to lose my temper

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Yesterday, family drama for just about half of the day annoying, disrespectful, and irrational. I go to bed, one unhappy Nannamama. So this morning I get up, open my door to the most neglected cat the next apt over has decided to feed on their stoop. First they brought her home, but she used laundry and carpet instead of the litter box. So they threw her out, and decided on rare occasion, to put out about a whole box of crap food. That of course, is covered in ants almost immediately. What she does eat, she poops along the porch and sidewalk that leads to my home. Bringing with it, flies. I pick up all of mine, as quickly as it arrives because I don't like flies. Hyia knocked her screen out trying to get the flies out of her window. So I have to pay for that too.
The woman next door threw her trash can, and her trash out in the grass, that is right before my yard and has left it there for a week. Along with about a 4 ft limb.

I decide I am angry, and ready to pick a fight. I feel like ripping her a new one for this pathetic, skinny, DECLAWED, one toe dislocated, probably the beginning of renal failure in her advanced age, this animal that is standing in front of me. I think Oh hell. So I go in and get a small handful of that expensive Innova I am giving Sancho because he is the greatest cat of all time and I want him to live forever and I take it over to her area by the stoop now that the ants have been hosed away. A clean place to eat. The right amount to be eaten at one time.. Food I cannot afford to feed her. Then I get the shovel and I scoop up the thirty some piles of crap from around their stoop, my sidewalk and the entry to my garden, I bag it up and hose down the area,I put it in her stupid trash can and set it next to her steps with the rest of her trash in it. Should have got it out of my system right? If it annoys you, clean it up. Better than being angry about it day after day and the flies are unheard of after all this rain. Then I pick up the limb. i decide to throw it in the woods like a spear, I am angry, really really angry, to the point of tears because I am tired of people and I don't know who I pity more, this poor old cat, or the woman's son that I really don't think he knows how awful they are treating this animal. This Son who I think is about the most lonely teen I have ever met. Tired of neighbors and their crap, and tired of family drama, I put it all into that throw and It falls short cleanly chopping of one of the ultra fine sunflowers that I had planted in a group of 5 in the squirt garden.

I suck at being angry.

At least now I don't have to walk past the stink to get to my own front door. That woman is horrid and I can't wait until they go away.
. Ode to the joys of apt living.:(
Don't know what to do about the cat. I need to find out how much it is to give her a gentle end. She can't even catch her own food, and is too petrified with no nails to get more than a few feet away from the door that will not open for her. I put a sheepskin coat inside a plastic bin and shoved it under their chimney so she had some place to get warm and dry, but soon she will have fleas too. There is nothing good in front of her, and with her toileting habits, no one will ever take her in. One other person tried, but she did it there too and they dumped her back out, so she ran back for her bowl of ant covered, rain soaked alley cat crap food they put out for her. Food not even the racoons will touch. Wish I could serve it up to the woman for dinner. I would love to see her eat a spoonful. Guess I am still angry. Sorry

ACooper

:( That poor dear old girl.

Sorry about your sunflower, but like Hy's punching bag, finding something to throw, hit, or kick is sometimes the best thing to do!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Seemed it at the time.

THere is only one way to my home, and it's down that sidewalk. I will not have my family, my grand children, walking past THAT mess to get to my door. THere is just no way that is tolerable. THe building manager here is worthless, and by this afternoon I knew the flies would be everywhere because it has rained for 3 days and even the dried up ones are now soaked. That was a really nice sunflower.:(:(:( I pulled up a four oclock and transplanted it to the spot. The sunflowers were a little crowded, but 4 is not as nice as 5. Maybe one will have multiple flowers.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
So sad for this kitty cat :(

I would be angry too...I would have a very hard time not jumping down that woman's throat.

The cat's poor potty habits could have a medical cause...especially if she is an old kitty.

Members online

No members online now.