sat nd sunday afternoon poolday **Pics** lots

perla123

Ok he re are some pics of the dogs out side on sat. Today we went to John’s father house and we took the babies with us. He told us to bring the so they could swim on the pool. We were so exited is the first time RB and Kiana go inside a pool. RB had so much fun he was scared at first I guess since he didn't really know there was a bottom or he couldn't see it, but after the second time we tried putting him in it was on. He didn't want to get out after that. He learned quick how to go back to the stairs once he got tired pf swimming. On the other hand Kiana was terrified she doesn't like water too much, so when we put her in she just freaked out and swam as fast as she could out of the pool and that was it for her LOL.

They had a blast! Well enough talking and on with the pics:D

These are from Sat

ear flop

**MORE**

perla123

don't worry dad I can get it on my own! LOL RB use to trow the ball him self and jump after it

Kianas turn

Get me out of here!!

milos_mommy

They're so adorable! I love seeing pics of them...Poor Kiana looks much happier on dry land. Her brother, on the other hand, looks like part-fish-part-pittie.

perla123

They're so adorable! I love seeing pics of them...Poor Kiana looks much happier on dry land. Her brother, on the other hand, looks like part-fish-part-pittie.
you know I think you are on to something.. he would actualy go under the water when the ball would stop floating just to get it:p

perla123

thanks guys they had a wonderful time. It was good work out for them, when they got home they went straight to sleep. We decided to go there ever other week I think is going to be good for them.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
OOOOO nice! I envy John's dad's pool... niiiiceee....

Kiana does what Ilsa and Ronin do... SPLOOSH SPLOOSH SPLOOSH HALP I'M DROWINING!!!

Members online

No members online now.