So excited by dog food!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Lol

Got all my price lists and things for the new Orijen freeze dried as well as word that they're taking potato out of their dry food to change to lentils and chick peas. Expect a price increase but yay they're getting with the times and removing potato!

I can't wait to try the freeze dried for Izzie, it would be a great option for traveling if she handles it well =)

When is this taking place? I'm working on transitioning both Shippo and the new puppy over to Orijen but I'm assuming with the new formulation coming up I will have to do it again when I get the new bag?

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I work in the industry and our rep for champion's distributor is awesome plus champion is great and always sends us info.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I totally know what you mean! I get so *so* excited about new products and things. When we are slow at work we usually are pulling out our distributor catalogs and ordering in new awesome stuff :p

The other day a customer asked my coworker and I what we did when it was so slow (we just opened our new location 2 weeks and 1 day ago, so it's not exactly Grand Central yet) and her response was: "We nerd out." Too true :p

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So the rep was in today and gave me a bunch of new literature (I nerd out when reps are here and make a fool of myself) and it includes the new ingredient lists of the Orijen dry recipes.

He said to expect them to drop in January. There will also be a bag design change along with it.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
We did our ISO for the freeze-dried. :D So excited. I may be switching Finn to the new 6 Fish formula.
We did ours a couple weeks ago =)

I'm going to try Iz on th venison one for traveling (it's early and sleep avoided me so I can't remember what it's called).

Members online