Pictures from the parp!

+ New collars.
BTW - anyone who gets the Hyperbole & a Half reference, you're awesome. Everyone else: parp = park.

We had to be in jail for a little while..

But then!

....and I'm not really sure what's happening here

Ball!

Then we lost our tail (Also, I think he may be levitating in this picture.):

But when we found it, we were super happy.

And tired.

I've recently found out that I enjoy leathercrafting, I've made several collars and just opened an Etsy shop. Sox is tired of trying on collars and such.
Tag collar!

Back of tag collar!

Being a patient dog.

He's such a good dog <3

I love his happy! He has a great smile! Also love the running at you with the ball, what a good looking boy.

And fun collars!

Thanks guys!

I love his smile, too! Whatever emotion he feels, is expressed to the max. If he's happy/excited he's got zoomies like you've never seen. But when he's not getting what he wants, he mopes around and growls/howls/makes weird noises. Strange, strange dog.
And thanks about the collars!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
CAAAAKE! (sorry, just had to what with the parp reference and all)

Looks like a fun time was had by all and I'm glad you found his tail!

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I love the idea of the tag collar. I've been looking for a thin leather or waterproof rolled collar that I can put his tags on (unobtrusive). The only thing I've found that I've liked are choke chains, but they're choke chains so no.

CAAAAKE! (sorry, just had to what with the parp reference and all)
YUS!

I love the idea of the tag collar. I've been looking for a thin leather or waterproof rolled collar that I can put his tags on (unobtrusive). The only thing I've found that I've liked are choke chains, but they're choke chains so no.
I collar shop way too much, so if I find a rolled leather tag collar I'll let you know! I haven't figured out how to work with rolled leather yet, I'll tell ya if I do though :)
The conditioner I use has bees wax, so everything is waterproofed.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Cool please do. I just want a thin collar that won't mat his fur and I can keep his tags on, but it won't impede his normal collar or harness. He's been known to slip collars and harnesses so I've been doubling up. Using a martingale, or harness, and leash with a flat collar, but I find that the flat collar still gets in the way. And I hate using the same loop to attach his leash and tags. I find it annoying.

Cool please do. I just want a thin collar that won't mat his fur and I can keep his tags on, but it won't impede his normal collar or harness. He's been known to slip collars and harnesses so I've been doubling up. Using a martingale, or harness, and leash with a flat collar, but I find that the flat collar still gets in the way. And I hate using the same loop to attach his leash and tags. I find it annoying.
I have the same problem with Sox! He's slipped his collar so many times, luckily he has a pretty solid recall. I just feel better knowing that he still has identification when he slips a collar. And I agree, I like tags separate from the leash clip.
I can't do rolled, but I can definitely do a thin tag collar. Usually I make them a half inch, but I could do 3/8ths or 1/4th also. You can message me on here or etsy and we can work out something if you want. :)

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Sorry it took so long to post. I was sick when I tool the pics and then I put my camera away, but couldn't remember where. I found it when I was putting towels away.

Here is Chase with the collar:

Awe, hope you're feeling better!

Chase is gorgeous, and the collar looks really nice on him! You were right, the mahogany leather does go with his colouring really well! :) Thanks for posting a pic!

Members online