Montreal Kennel Lied to pet owners about dog being mauled to death

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There should have been at least one worker in there, but I also know that because kennels pay a pittance wage, it's hard to get quality people. There may have been simian in there who freaked out and ran away when the fight happened, or had no idea how to break up a fight.

An attack that ended with limbs missing points to a dog being in the very wrong group.

:'( that is awful
Another reason why I would really not like to ever put Coco into one of those places...you just never know!

Miakoda

This is why I'm not a fan of doggy daycare. And it's a biggr reason why I do not trust anyone but myself and a very select few of people (all 2 of them) with my dogs.

My heart goes to Stanley's owners. What a horrible act of negligence that resulted in an even more horrible and exceedingly painful manner of death for that little dog.

Oh god that poor guy and his poor owners. I left a grooming salon/daycare job because of a puppy being mauled to death as a result of employee error. I did not see it happen, but I saw the immediate after math.

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
h my God those poor people and poor Stanley dog :( I work at a daycare, and am happy to say its a rather small one with a weight and amount limit and knowledgeable people (now that the one employee who might not handle a fight in the best way is no longer there).

Members online

No members online now.