Well, I'm officially a watermelon!

Dekka

Just try me..
Even with the screaming (I didn't produce enough milk so he was on formula and as a baby was lactose intolerant and it took a while to figure that out) I never wanted him back in there.

I slept better with him out :yikes: I would lie there in tears when pregnant exhausted and needing sleep but couldn't because he just wouldn't stop moving.

K

Kristen1980

You are a weird weird woman :lol-sign:
I know! I miss it though but what I miss are the little kicks and rolls, those were so cool! However, I don't miss the constant constipation and uncomfortable feeling in bed and I don't miss loosing sleep bc he wouldn't settle down, that drove me nuts! I did have that pregnancy GLOW and I do miss that, and I miss my thick head of hair that is now all falling out.. stupid post pregnancy hormone thing! :mad:

Paige

Let it be
I miss it too. I am not a big fan of newborns to be honest but pregnancy is right up my alley. If I could be pregnant an extra six months and birth a 6 month old baby I totally would!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I bitched and complained my entire pregnancy lol. now? I miss it lol.

BUT I'm not ready to have another child. I'm enjoying Hannah so much that I'm just not ready to add another. maybe we never will... I don't know. We'll see. when she's older and less into wanting to hang out with me that is probably when I will want a second one to play with :rofl1:

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
As much as I'm getting more into the miserable part of the pregnancy (with overall aches through everything, unable to sleep through the night, and am getting miserable, etc.) I have overall LOVED pregnancy. I've been blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy overall until now, so I can't complain. As much as I'm looking forward to meeting this little bugger, I think I'll be one of those people that wants to be pregnant again ASAP. We'll see ;)

And to Skittle, I'm sending you "getting pregnant" vibes!!

Members online

No members online now.