Greetings from the South!

Sara Lee

Hi everyone! My name is Sara, and I'm new here. I live in Alabama, and I'm dedicated to animal rescue, mostly domesticated and companion pets. I have 3 of my own, a blue-eyed husky-malamute mix named Bloo, a red husky-malamute mix named Kiva, and a pure-bred pomeranian I inherited from my mother a few years ago. I also have 3 rescued guinea pigs, but since this is a dog forum, I digress.

I haven't done my profile yet. Is anyone else here into animal rescue? I'd love to chat sometime.

Peace, Love, and sloppy doggy kisses,
Sara

"Don't breed or buy if a rescue has to die."

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Welcome to Chaz! Where in Alabama are you?

To post pictures you need to upload them to Photobucket, then copy and paste the

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pics of your dogs, I love huskys they are beautiful. I think it is wonderful you work in rescue. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Kase

Hi and welcome to Chaz :).

Please do tell about your piggies, there is a cat and pet sub forum on here too :D.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Welcome to Chaz! I am in animal rescue too, I volunteer for FOHA, an organization that rescues cats and dogs, and I have two guinea pigs, one which I adopted from the local animal shelter about three years ago, and one which I recently acquired from a girl who didn't want her anymore.

Glad you joined the forum!

Members online

No members online now.