RIP Sulley

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Got a phone call from my brother today...His Bull Mastiff/Pit/French Mastiff/Lab (the mom was a Bull/Pit the dad was a French/Lab) Sulley died unexpectedly last night :( . Sulley was about 11 or so and was fairly healthy. My brother has had him since he was a pup. He bought him from a friend who was breeding bad ass dogs :rolleyes:. Though my brother never wanted him because he was a "bad ass breed". Anyways last night around 11 Sulley started to have a seizer something he has never had before. My brother and his girlfriend were rushing to get things ready to take him to the vet. But when my brother re-entered the bedroom Sulley was dead :( . My brother was literally in tears. He is completely at a loss for what killed Sulley as he feeds him and his female Pitbull Amber raw.

I don't have any pictures of Sulley but I will decribe him the best I can. He was about 25 inches high and I know for a fact he was 130lbs. He was dark blue gray all over. He had HUGE jowls I mean a big droopy face and had cherry eye. He also had small ears or atleast smaller then a mastiffs or labs more like pit ears.

Im not sure which breeds personality he fit best. Most of the time he was quiet and would rather ignore guests then give kisses or bark. He had a real soft spot for kids and was extra gentle with them. He actually would whine and beg at the person holding a baby around him. Though most of the time he was quiet and aloof he could be fiercely protective. He had protected my brother and his home numerous times and could have a vicious side to him. Which you never wanted to see Sulley coming at you mad. He LOVED I mean LOVED to swim (the lab in him ;) ). If he even saw a deep ditch he would practically rip your arm out of socket going for it. He was never one to be dog aggressive. And even when other dogs would come after him he was never one to bite first. He especially loved little dogs. But his favorite out of them all was my brothers Pit Amber. Amber was his princess he was always licking her face and play bowing (something he only did with her) to her. You could never seperate the two. Thats why we're worried about Amber .

Rest In Peace Sulley you were a good dog. There will never be anouther one like you!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Sulley. He sounds like he was a very special boy. I can tell how much your brother is missing him. The mastiff in him made him such a good family dog which I know from experience. I'm not sure why he passed, but he may have had a health problem your brother wasn't aware of. I will keep Amber in my thoughts also that she gets through the loss of her good pal with all the love your brother can give to her to help.

Members online

No members online now.