help with pics

corsomom

I am trying to post pics, I am on the photobucket, how do you copy the url and paste it? And where do you paste it ?

dirtmcgirt

Keeper of a Corso & Saint
On the page where all of your pics are at the bottom of the screen, you should see 3 boxes.. URL, TAG, IMG

Copy the entire line in the IMG box and paste it in your message on here..

It should look like this in your post, except there will be a / in front of the last "IMG".

corsomom

I still dont get it, how do you copy and paste? where in the post does it go ? sorry for my ignorance, I know nothing about computers.

Click on the little mountian picture. A box should pop up. Paste the URL in that box and click ok! you can do this 4 times per post, I believe! Hope this helps :D.

dirtmcgirt

Keeper of a Corso & Saint
corsomom said:
I still dont get it, how do you copy and paste? where in the post does it go ? sorry for my ignorance, I know nothing about computers.
It's ok.. All you need to do is highlight everything in the IMG box. Then hit CTRL + C on your keyboard.. (this will copy everything that you just highlighted)

Then come here to chaz and create your new post, and anywhere in your post, just hit CTRL + V and this will paste it. You can put it anywhere in your post..

I hope this helps..

Members online

No members online now.