The Good News thread

crazedACD

Just realized even though it's about to turn to cold and snow and horrible weather, the fall is coming up, and well...Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story. Yesssssssssssssss.

My life is sad.

DJEtzel

Just realized even though it's about to turn to cold and snow and horrible weather, the fall is coming up, and well...Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story. Yesssssssssssssss.

My life is sad.
AND Breaking Bad! :)

I'm gonna have to get satellite for that alone! Can't wait for SOA either though! XD

Oko

Silence, peasants.
A new veterinary clinic opened up less than 5 minutes away from me. They also have a vet that owns and specializes in bunnies!! My regular bunny vet, whom I am not attached to and is outrageously expensive, is 1 1/2 hours away. So happy.

Poor Steve, he's getting neutered. :D

Have a job interview tomorrow with a company that is in the top 200 for the Fortune 500. So freaking excited, this just has to work out for me.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I was given a 110$ algebra book by someone, which is awesome. I was not looking forward to paying for that!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Had a grand day at the fair yesterday. Super nice judge that I was working with as ring master for the afternoon, spent some time with my sister and mom, got delish fair food, watched draft horse pulls (so wish I had my camera with!) and got to spend some time with Josh watching a live Bluegrass band.

:D

Members online

No members online now.